+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Frankenstine

Nov 12, 2018

Hello guys
I have applied last year for a study permit and i got a refuse message.
The reason was; During the mean situation of your country the central bank of Libya cant transfer money to Canada.

I'm planning to apply again next week, I already have an admission for university preparation program.
I have my uncle in Canada , he's a doctor . he's wiling to support me financially, and also I'm going to provide a support letter from my father and attach he's bank account too.

Do you guys think that would be enough evidence?

and who should i make my main support as i cant put them both?

Thanks

bharatinturi

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone who applied online sds on 13 th November?or near ?
I am applied on Nov 12, and current status is as follows. what about yours ?
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
I am applied on Nov 12, and current status is as follows. what about yours ?
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
From which agent u applied ?cuz I can't check my status I applied through idp and they don't provide login details for gckey

Last edited:

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
From which agent u applied ?cuz I want check my status I applied through idp and they don't provide login details for gckey
I too applied through IDP, my consultant gave login credentials herself and asked me keep checking it. I thought idp is only one who doesn't mind providing uci number and stuff to applicant