+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Ash6991

Nov 14, 2018
Your course and have u attached SOP. Which embassy. Online or offline
Hey have the same problem like i got rejected online but I applied ppr file on oct4 and didn’t get any response Yet
Is there anyone who got visa in the same situation if yes when??
Or is there any whatsapp group please add me on +12502710484

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi all, I applied on 3th of July for september intake but unfortunately my medical got stucked and I went through sputum test which took additional 2 months for medical to clear. In the meantime, I defferd to January intake and I emailed my new offer letter to embassy. On 29th my medical status updated on same application which was applied in month July, it was cleared. Now status is showing ''reviewing your eligibility" it was updated back in month of August. I am bit worried, any suggestions will help.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
How do we get to know that review is started..?
I am getting status in cic as

Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status is same from the day i applied sds study visa on 18 th october (online). Till then only one acknowlegement email i have received on 1 nov.. not even medical is updated.
hey rahul
your review has started bro. " we are reviewing whether ............. requirements" means it has started. We are on the same boat! goodluck!!

shlimazl

Jul 14, 2018
What does that mean guys? Does my application still waiting or they have started review? I have applied online on 5th october (Ankara - Turkey)

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
What does that mean guys? Does my application still waiting or they have started review? I have applied online on 5th october (Ankara - Turkey)

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

They are checking your background ..then would go for medical and then eligibility ..might take some time

Reactions: shlimazl

shlimazl

Jul 14, 2018
They are checking your background ..then would go for medical and then eligibility ..might take some time
Thanks for the quick answer. As i understand that is not something positive or negative, It is just a regular process. Average processing time is 3 weeks and it has been 6 weeks for me. My letter of acceptance from college says that i have to pay first semester fee until 15th November for January 2019 program. I am very anxious about that.

Do you have any information about how long does that background check process take normally?

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the quick answer. As i understand that is not something positive or negative, It is just a regular process. Average processing time is 3 weeks and it has been 6 weeks for me. My letter of acceptance from college says that i have to pay first semester fee until 15th November for January 2019 program. I am very anxious about that.

Do you have any information about how long does that background check process take normally?
Why didn't you pay the fee upfront?

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018

It takes around a week or so

shlimazl

Jul 14, 2018
Why didn't you pay the fee upfront?
This is my second apply. I have applied 5 months ago and i got refusal on the 6th day. My new consultant told me that paying the whole semester doesn't have any positive effect if you have that money in your account it is the same thing. I have paid 3k cad of 15k before i apply to visa. I have 30k cad in my account.