+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Navbrar001

Sep 10, 2018
I reapplied after getting rejection based on the reason i will not come bavk at the end of my stay...
My profile
10th-9.6cgpa
+2-82%
Ietls-7.5 with not less than 6.5
I reapplied with some changes in sop
Will i get my visa this time ?

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018
HI Friends,

I applied On 15th October under General Category in Delhi VFS (Offline)... But till date I have not received a single update. even not received any acknowledgment e-mail... :( Medical is also not updated... 26 days passed.. No confirmation... Still showing the same message that they are processing... :(

Anyone who has also been facing same fate...??
Hey,
I am going through the same situation. I applied on 4th October (general category) online and there have been NO updates whatsoever to my application. I am still stuck in the 'your application is processing' phase for the past 5 weeks. This is taking ages. Am I the only one experiencing such delays?A medical update would be reassuring!

VidyaShukla

Nov 4, 2018
Hey,
I am going through the same situation. I applied on 4th October (general category) online and there have been NO updates whatsoever to my application. I am still stuck in the 'your application is processing' phase for the past 5 weeks. This is taking ages. Am I the only one experiencing such delays?A medical update would be reassuring!
Same here no update till date non sds online.

VidyaShukla

Nov 4, 2018
Hey,
Same here no update till date non sds online. Applied on 23rd oct

Oct 31, 2018
October 20th sds online applicant.
Review started today
How do we get to know that review is started..?
I am getting status in cic as

Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status is same from the day i applied sds study visa on 18 th october (online). Till then only one acknowlegement email i have received on 1 nov.. not even medical is updated.

Sameerakthar919

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status is same from the day i applied sds study visa on 18 th october (online). Till then only one acknowlegement email i have received on 1 nov.. not even medical is updated.
The review is already started in your case

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018

Current status Help

Your application is being reviewed at the moment. Under review of eligibility headline it says ' we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'. If your review hasn't started it will show ' we are processing your application'.

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
I reapplied after getting rejection based on the reason i will not come bavk at the end of my stay...
My profile
10th-9.6cgpa
+2-82%
Ietls-7.5 with not less than 6.5
I reapplied with some changes in sop
Will i get my visa this time ?
Your course and have u attached SOP. Which embassy. Online or offline