+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Many applicants from January and that too from delhi only are waiting others mostly everyone have got it already
My agent told me 45 business days(exclude weekends and public holidays) are normal processing time to get student visa approval that's why he refused to send my web form query and he told me to wait 1 more week to complete 45 business days.Now I am in dilemma because On CIC site 5 weeks are normal processing time and we have already completed 8 weeks. So what u guys are thinking my agent was right or he tried to foolish me??
Should I fill web form or wait one more week then fill web form ??

viratrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
My agent told me 45 business days(exclude weekends and public holidays) are normal processing time to get student visa approval that's why he refused to send my web form query and he told me to wait 1 more week to complete 45 business days.Now I am in dilemma because On CIC site 5 weeks are normal processing time and we have already completed 8 weeks. So what u guys are thinking my agent was right or he tried to foolish me??
Bro you cant do anything now
You have only one choice to wait
I got my visa in 8 days

anmol_55055

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Bro he might be trying to foolish you why everyone getting before time ie within 5 weeks

Reactions: Patel jaimin

Ashmeet123

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
If u check the site there is nothing written about exclude weekends and all, also you have seen people getting visa in 10 days so i dont think so.. our file has surely passed the processing time

Reactions: Patel jaimin

Amy45

Feb 23, 2018
No just status has changed to started reviewing eligibility now ...
applied on 24 jan still in process hopefully soon we all will get our visas

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
No just status has changed to started reviewing eligibility now ...
applied on 24 jan still in process hopefully soon we all will get our visas
When they started reviewing ur eligibility?? Because I think sat & sun are off days so How is it possible on weekends to change in ur status??