+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

Bkma

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Friends,
How to check status online,if I got application number and uci number.my agent applied online .if anybody knows pls send me the link.

Thanks

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi Friends,
How to check status online,if I got application number and uci number.my agent applied online .if anybody knows pls send me the link.

Thanks
If u applied online u will get 2 mails of application submission confirmation.then sign in to ur account with GC key. Afterthat u can click on " check application status" and in the end they ask u one security question which u selected.
If u don't get any mail then search www.cic.gc.ca and sign in with GC key.

When u applied?? For which intake??

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys many people who crossed 50 days and sent web form to embassy.They also don't get any response of their web form?? Do u have any idea why embassy does not reply of web form query??

anmol_55055

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys many people who crossed 50 days and sent web form to embassy.They also don't get any response of their web form?? Do u have any idea why embassy does not reply of web form query??
Many applicants from January and that too from delhi only are waiting others mostly everyone have got it already

Ashmeet123

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Yeahh I know, I have tried it they dont reply..thats why i have done it multiple times i dont think it can slow our application process its just a email... We dont have any other option, our file is already late

viratrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
If u applied online u will get 2 mails of application submission confirmation.then sign in to ur account with GC key. Afterthat u can click on " check application status" and in the end they ask u one security question which u selected.
If u don't get any mail then search www.cic.gc.ca and sign in with GC key.

When u applied?? For which intake??
What is gc key