+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

aarveer

Apr 9, 2019
I got biometrics correspondence letter and approval message in cic at 1am 18th April. Approval message says submit passport. But no student acknowledgement letter.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I got my visa received this message just now
"Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing your studies will be issued to you
on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency, subject".
Congrats man. Did you applied online or paper-based? And one more thing you received mail or sms, that your visa has been approved?

Reactions: aarveer

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi .... I have lodged my file online on 25th march ...but my biometric were on 16th april and same day i got mail that "visa application tracking id ********* has dispatched to VAC new Delhi. And one another mail next day i got was that " the envelope for the decision of the result on your visa that has been processed has been received at VAC new Delhi and we will then send it to Canadian Visa application centre New Delhi, OC."
No update or mail in last two days.
Any idea , How much more time will IRCC take to process my application or in how many days can i get my decision ??

Reactions: loveleen_62

Gaaronpaul

Apr 13, 2019
Hi .... I have lodged my file online on 25th march ...but my biometric were on 16th april and same day i got mail that "visa application tracking id ********* has dispatched to VAC new Delhi. And one another mail next day i got was that " the envelope for the decision of the result on your visa that has been processed has been received at VAC new Delhi and we will then send it to Canadian Visa application centre New Delhi, OC."
No update or mail in last two days.
Any idea , How much more time will IRCC take to process my application or in how many days can i get my decision ??
Did you check your status on CIC?