+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes,my younger brother who has completed his study in india.
Unfortunately, it is not surprising why all three applicants were refused.

This is how your applications would appear to the visa officer:
Yourself:
Entrepreneur (but not demonstrated adequate business ties) + first visit to a visa-required country (Thailand won't count as travel history) + no strong ties to return to (no property ownership, no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

Your dad:
Retired (no employment ties) + first visit to a visa-required country + no strong ties to return to (no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

Your mom:
Employed (but not sure how long it is before she retires) + first visit to a visa-required country + no strong ties to return to (no property ownership, no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

To have some chances of a TRV approval, it would be best if you apply alone, without your parents. In this situation too, you would need to demonstrate that your business ties are solid to return to

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
Unfortunately, it is not surprising why all three applicants were refused.

This is how your applications would appear to the visa officer:
Yourself:
Entrepreneur (but not demonstrated adequate business ties) + first visit to a visa-required country (Thailand won't count as travel history) + no strong ties to return to (no property ownership, no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

Your dad:
Retired (no employment ties) + first visit to a visa-required country + no strong ties to return to (no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

Your mom:
Employed (but not sure how long it is before she retires) + first visit to a visa-required country + no strong ties to return to (no property ownership, no dependent family members, etc) + no compelling reason to visit

To have some chances of a TRV approval, it would be best if you apply alone, without your parents. In this situation too, you would need to demonstrate that your business ties are solid to return to
So I should apply alone? With a sponsorship letter right?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So I should apply alone? With a sponsorship letter right?
A Canadian host can only *invite* you to visit. S/he cannot *sponsor* you. Also, the invitation letter and host documents are secondary to your application.

You must prove you have the financial resources + a genuine purpose of visit + strong ties to return home to

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
A Canadian host can only *invite* you to visit. S/he cannot *sponsor* you. Also, the invitation letter and host documents are secondary to your application.

You must prove you have the financial resources + a genuine purpose of visit + strong ties to return home to
Thank you so much

One more this as i have mentioned before that I’m having exhibition in canada and the organiser is sending sponsorship letter too.what if i will apply through that?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One more this as i have mentioned before that I’m having exhibition in canada and the organiser is sending sponsorship letter too.what if i will apply through that?
The organizer would be inviting you. They cannot sponsor your visit.

You would be reapplying for a Business TRV. IMO, it's not a good idea to reapply almost immediately after today's TRV refusal + you would be reapplying with a brand new purpose of visit. This would raise a red flag.

And, realistically speaking, even if you submit a stronger application, you might not get your visa in time

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
The organizer would be inviting you. They cannot sponsor your visit.

You would be reapplying for a Business TRV. IMO, it's not a good idea to reapply almost immediately after today's TRV refusal + you would be reapplying with a brand new purpose of visit. This would raise a red flag.

And, realistically speaking, even if you submit a stronger application, you might not get your visa in time
Okay,and after how many days i can apply again with a new application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Okay,and after how many days i can apply again with a new application?
You can reapply anytime. Even today, technically speaking.

For tourism:
I recommend you must first build travel history to other countries (it could be easier to get visas for the UK or an EU country) + establish stronger business ties in India, etc. before you reapply

For exhibitions/business events:
Do wait for about 6-8 months before applying for a Business TRV. You must have good financials + establish very strong business and personal ties + if possible, participate in similar events in other countries

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
You can reapply anytime. Even today, technically speaking.

For tourism:
I recommend you must first build travel history to other countries (it could be easier to get visas for the UK or an EU country) + establish stronger business ties in India, etc. before you reapply

For exhibitions/business events:
Do wait for about 6-8 months before applying for a Business TRV. You must have good financials + establish very strong business and personal ties + if possible, participate in similar events in other countries
Thank you so much dear
I will apply with a strong file :)