+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
Hello,I’m entrepreneur and having business in india.On 26th april i had applied for TRV(offline) for me and my parents in chd for vocations.My mother is a government employee(not working in a sensitive department) and my father is retired) I had attached everything regarding her job and my father retirement papers.I had also Attached proofs that I’m having business in india.So overall profile was quite strong,but then also file is still is process.I am quite worried because I have got invitation to participate in canada for an exhibition.They are even providing me sponsership letter.I got this invitation last week.So now I’m confused should i wait for my decision?

Can i submit my file again if i get refusal from current submitted file?The exhibition is on 24-25june?

Is there any way that i can explain embassy about my situation??

I’m really worried because it’s a big opportunity for me to participate in an exhibition overseas.

I’m not able link my offline application to online because the booking dates of the hotels have already passed.

Please help me experts???

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello,I’m entrepreneur and having business in india.On 26th april i had applied for TRV(offline) for me and my parents in chd for vocations.My mother is a government employee(not working in a sensitive department) and my father is retired) I had attached everything regarding her job and my father retirement papers.I had also Attached proofs that I’m having business in india.So overall profile was quite strong,but then also file is still is process.I am quite worried because I have got invitation to participate in canada for an exhibition.They are even providing me sponsership letter.I got this invitation last week.So now I’m confused should i wait for my decision?

Can i submit my file again if i get refusal from current submitted file?The exhibition is on 24-25june?

Is there any way that i can explain embassy about my situation??

I’m really worried because it’s a big opportunity for me to participate in an exhibition overseas.

I’m not able link my offline application to online because the booking dates of the hotels have already passed.

Please help me experts???
I hope you get your passports with visa stamped so you can make it to the exhibition :)

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Got my passports today
Got refusal
Can I apply again with sponsorship letter?
That’s sad news.You should share your complete document list so that experts here can help you in reapplying process.Your exhibition date is too close now even if you reapply tommorow there’s too little chance that you will get your visa till June 24...also you should not reapply with only adding sponsorship letter .you need to share your documents with @Bryanna here so that she could help you out

manntsinghi

Jun 5, 2018
Got my passports today
Got refusal
Can I apply again with sponsorship letter?
how do you know you got rejected?? Did they stamped on them or send you rejection letter??? I applied for open work permit. Today i got my passport but there is no visa stamp nor any rejection letter?? I am totally confused

thanks

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
how do you know you got rejected?? Did they stamped on them or send you rejection letter??? I applied for open work permit. Today i got my passport but there is no visa stamp nor any rejection letter?? I am totally confused

thanks
If there id no stamp on visa that means a refusal and I have got email as well.

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
That’s sad news.You should share your complete document list so that experts here can help you in reapplying process.Your exhibition date is too close now even if you reapply tommorow there’s too little chance that you will get your visa till June 24...also you should not reapply with only adding sponsorship letter .you need to share your documents with @Bryanna here so that she could help you out
I attached all required documents
I’m working as entrepreneur and my company is registered so I attached
Visiting card & letter head of company
bank statement of company (months)
ITR for 3 years
Registration number of company with full address details
Net worth statement (asset report from CA)
Covering letter on letter head
Also attached bills
Rent deed

For my father who is retired employee
I attached documents Pension card and other details of his job.
My father has property which he has given on rent so I attached rent deed of that property too.

For my mother (she is working as a government employee)
Note-she is not working in sensitive government department.
I attached noc form
Her Job id
Salary slips
(I did not attach bank statement of account where she is Getting her salary)

I attached property related documents which belongs to my dad(worth 90000cad)
Note-account statement I added was having 10000cad and cash flow of 6 months was 35000cad

Attached copy of hotel bookings as well

Please experts help me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I attached all required documents
I’m working as entrepreneur and my company is registered so I attached
Visiting card & letter head of company
bank statement of company (months)
ITR for 3 years
Registration number of company with full address details
Net worth statement (asset report from CA)
Covering letter on letter head
Also attached bills
Rent deed

For my father who is retired employee
I attached documents Pension card and other details of his job.
My father has property which he has given on rent so I attached rent deed of that property too.

For my mother (she is working as a government employee)
Note-she is not working in sensitive government department.
I attached noc form
Her Job id
Salary slips
(I did not attach bank statement of account where she is Getting her salary)

I attached property related documents which belongs to my dad(worth 90000cad)
Note-account statement I added was having 10000cad and cash flow of 6 months was 35000cad

Attached copy of hotel bookings as well

Please experts help me
Sorry to know you and your parents were refused.

1. What were the refusal reasons? Same reasons for all applicants?

2. What was the purpose of your visit? For how long?

3. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, what documents did s/he provide? Else, why Canada and not another country for tourism?

4. Have you and your parents traveled to any other visa-required countries?

5. Do you and your parents live with any other dependent family members?

Cherrykhosla

May 7, 2018
Sorry to know you and your parents were refused.

1. What were the refusal reasons? Same reasons for all applicants?

Grounds for refusal:

Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

2. What was the purpose of your visit? For how long?

Purpose of visit was tourism for 2 weeks

3. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, what documents did s/he provide? Else, why Canada and not another country for tourism?

No we didn’t have host in canada and We attached hotel bookings with application.

4. Have you and your parents traveled to any other visa-required countries?
I have traveled Thailand last year but my parents don’t have travel history.

5. Do you and your parents live with any other dependent family members?
Yes,my younger brother who has completed his study in india.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018

thanks
How you applied for open work permit?
Through your spouse or by any other method?

Last edited: