Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
dhaka12 said:
THANKS.THERE WAS VERY BIG REASON TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS.TAKING CARE OF OLD MOTHER AND SICK BROTHER.
NOW I BECOME SICK..
Dhaka12,

You were taking care of your sick mother. WOW! Masha Allah, Allah will reward you for such a deed. No doubts in taking care of mother is far more blessed than being in Canada. Allah surely will reward you in every means. You may have earned Jannah which is far better than being in Canada ;D.

Take good care of your mother and you see yourself flourish in your life in sha Allah. No remorse whatsoever.

Regards,
SK

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
dhaka12 said:
Dear Amit,
Many thanks for your excellent words. I wish and pray for you a beautiful life in canada.Wish you all the success.I am doing a good and stable job in native land.Position is good.Key reason for migration was my children,s future.They are studying here.I was lucky as I studied from the best institution in my country but my children,s are seem not that much serious.So I am worried enough.But as you said everything is controlled by ALMIGHTY and I am here to take care of mother who become widow since I was five.Brother become mentally sick soon after my father was brutally killed during our liberation war.So my mother suffered a lot.Brother with his sickness luckily done brilliant result and got a good job.But still single and sick.

I don,t know which one is correct.I have been suffering from the feeling of deprived my children.I visited canada several time and seen their life.Though tough but peaceful country.Once you get a good job,then it is really nice.But even then life is stressful.

I become emotional .Sorry for taking much time.Thanks again for your beautiful words.Stay good.Bye.
Dhaka12,

+1 for you my brother. Indeed, a very emotional story. Hats off for you my brother. What you are right now is indeed from Allah first and than prayers from your mother. Similarly, what I am today, is because of my mother. Earn as much as you can from your mother. May Allah make your sacrifice a reason for salvation in the hereafter.

Please remember me and my family in your prayers, and I will definitely do the same.

Regards,
SK

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
sk1979 said:
Dhaka12,

+1 for you my brother. Indeed, a very emotional story. Hats off for you my brother. What you are right now is indeed from Allah first and than prayers from your mother. Similarly, what I am today, is because of my mother. Earn as much as you can from your mother. May Allah make your sacrifice a reason for salvation in the hereafter.

Please remember me and my family in your prayers, and I will definitely do the same.

Regards,
SK
Dear sk,
Thanks.Yes I will pray for you and your family.
Regards
dhaka12

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
sk1979 said:
Dhaka12,

You were taking care of your sick mother. WOW! Masha Allah, Allah will reward you for such a deed. No doubts in taking care of mother is far more blessed than being in Canada. Allah surely will reward you in every means. You may have earned Jannah which is far better than being in Canada ;D.

Take good care of your mother and you see yourself flourish in your life in sha Allah. No remorse whatsoever.

Regards,
SK
I totally agree with you. Taking care of mother is much more blessing than being in Canada :)

Dhaka12, I wish you all the best bro. May Allah bless you in your personal and career life.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
dhaka12 said:
Dear Amit,
Many thanks for your excellent words. I wish and pray for you a beautiful life in canada.Wish you all the success.I am doing a good and stable job in native land.Position is good.Key reason for migration was my children,s future.They are studying here.I was lucky as I studied from the best institution in my country but my children,s are seem not that much serious.So I am worried enough.But as you said everything is controlled by ALMIGHTY and I am here to take care of mother who become widow since I was five.Brother become mentally sick soon after my father was brutally killed during our liberation war.So my mother suffered a lot.Brother with his sickness luckily done brilliant result and got a good job.But still single and sick.

I don,t know which one is correct.I have been suffering from the feeling of deprived my children.I visited canada several time and seen their life.Though tough but peaceful country.Once you get a good job,then it is really nice.But even then life is stressful.

I become emotional .Sorry for taking much time.Thanks again for your beautiful words.Stay good.Bye.
Brother,

If your intention was noble (caring for your mother and brother), then rest assured that almighty Allah will reward you with something better in this world or hereafter or both. And, your prime concern of children getting high quality education and life could be achieved some other way.

Also, as other mates have suggested, you may like to re-apply for Canada or apply for another country, e.g., Australia, or New Zealand. And, as Scylla and others advised, please learn you lesson and never delay things until the end.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Dear brothers,

I am so happy and thankful to all of you for such beautiful words. World is full of great peoples like you and other members of this forum. Dear Dhaka12 my brother tell me your real name, its more personal to call someone by his name.
I want to say that there are two feelings in the world one is love and other is fear. All other feelings are by product of these two. So when we have faith than we have love. A child do not care where his parents are taking him as he has rock solid faith. So when we have faith in almighty than we should not get worried. I feel blessed and thankful for all the people things events in my life. So I in your case brother Dhaka12 why are you worried about their studies the more you are worried the more fear you have and in turn less faith. So may be God have even better plans for you and your family, just let the life flow. All the trees are blown during flood but the bamboo as bamboo always bend itself in the direction of the flow. Let me tell you about myself. One day I decided to get PMP certification and Iwas not sure what to do. I removed the attachment and the fear of getting failed and I passed it in just 3 days. Similarly I felt like getting some education from abroad and I felt love for this feeling and thankful to God for his love. I applied for an Advance Project Management program at Stanford. I forget that I applied. One day I got a call in July 14 that my application has been accepted at Stanford University. You know why I am telling all this as 'A man always get what he believe to be true.' What you believe true is your faith. So feel love be happy and thankful, life is so beautiful. Do not worry about the future or education of your children God has his own plan for them the way he had for you. I believe they will be far more successful than your expectations.

May joy always be with you.

Amit

dhaka66

Jul 26, 2010
Dear all,
Thanks all for reply.My name is Aftab.Feeling good .I am now dhaka 66 from dhaka12 due to password change.
Bye

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
This is strange Aftab :eek: Password can be recovered. :'(

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Thank you so much. I have the power of human emotions, faith and miracles in context to quantum physics and I can share more if my brothers feel so.

I am so happy and thankful to all of you.

Amit

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
Muslims, like me, claim that they obey Allah (SWT).. You have proved your obedience...

People, like me, can't even imagine in what ways Allah (SWT) will reward you... Even you may not be able to imagine... May Allah strengthen your imaan even further...

It is so sickening for me to hear that the pain was caused by none other than those, who claim to be Allah's slaves... :(

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
amit.synergy said:
Thank you so much. I have the power of human emotions, faith and miracles in context to quantum physics and I can share more if my brothers feel so.

I am so happy and thankful to all of you.

Amit
yes ,share pl.regads.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
I mean to say I've studied :-[ will share for sure.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Rahzee said:
Muslims, like me, claim that they obey Allah (SWT).. You have proved your obedience...

People, like me, can't even imagine in what ways Allah (SWT) will reward you... Even you may not be able to imagine... May Allah strengthen your imaan even further...

It is so sickening for me to hear that the pain was caused by none other than those, who claim to be Allah's slaves... :(
thanks dear.I am trying to be ok.Not with this issue ,I feel that ALLAH,S examination is tough.But still we all have to fight and IMAN should be strong.