TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Dear Brothers,

This is what I want to say...or you can say want to ask. Please think of any event in your life when your parents examined you.... or discriminated you due to your inability to perform some task. I don;t think so. So The God Almighty, who is our Father will never test us for anything. He know our capabilities more than us. He is always with us and show his power only when there is something out of our control. What we need to have is just one thing "FAITH". Feeling love for his love will bring more happiness in our life. Accept anything the way it is, do not put your justice of it being good or bad as we are not supposed to do this. We always get what we think and what we believe to be true. So when we are feeling bad or thinking some depressing thought we will bring more of it in our life. But when we feel thankfulness, joy, happiness, love and remain in this mental state than we bring more of it in our life. This is the Universal truth. Think about some event in your life happened in past and try to relate it.

Say, any beggar comes to your home and your father gave him some money or food or cloth etc. But he can not enter in your home and take anything he want as he is a beggar. But you can take anything you want from your home as it ultimately yours. So when we feel this Parent - Child relationship with God, we will find him with us always. Talk to him, the way you talk to your father and you will find that he is talking to you.

My apology in advance if at any point i crossed any limit.

Thanks

Amit