+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA DATE EXPIRED

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
I got immigration visa under skilled class category which was issued in january2014 and expired in 10/2014.Visa office is singapore
We decided to fly but both myself and younger children become sick.So we could not fly and by this time visa date was expired.what I can do now?AS A GENERAL RULE FAILURE TO ENTER CANADA WITHIN GIVEN TIME MEAN SPOILING IMMIGRATION.
Mentally decided to close canada chapter.i WILL NOT REAPPLY
THANKS EVERYONE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: emergency problem

Unfortunately PR visas cannot be extended and you must come to Canada and land before the expiry date on your visa in order to become a PR. Since you failed to do that, unfortunately this means your PR visas are no longer valid. If you still wish to immigrate to Canada, you would have to apply again from the start.

Hopefully others will learn from your painful lesson. It is a very bad idea to put off landing until the end of the visa validity period.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dhaka12 said:
Pl be informed that I got immigration visa under skilled class category which was issued on january2014 and expired on 27/10/2014.Visa office is singapore
We decided to fly on 22/10/2014 but on 21/10/2014 both myself and younger children become sick.So we could not fly and by this time visa date was expired.what I can do now?AS A GENERAL RULE FAILURE TO ENTER CANADA WITHIN GIVEN TIME MEAN SPOILING IMMIGRATION.
Mentally decided to close canada chapter.
THANKS EVERYONE
It is unfortunate but very irresponsible attitute. Your visa was issued in January and for 10 months you just waited till the expiry of your immigrant visa..

This is a lesson-one should never wait till the end of visa expiry date, you never know any unexpected thing to happen... There is no way but to re-apply for PR or wait for express entry 2015.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dhaka12 said:
Pl be informed that I got immigration visa under skilled class category which was issued on january2014 and expired on 27/10/2014.Visa office is singapore
We decided to fly on 22/10/2014 but on 21/10/2014 both myself and younger children become sick.So we could not fly and by this time visa date was expired.what I can do now?AS A GENERAL RULE FAILURE TO ENTER CANADA WITHIN GIVEN TIME MEAN SPOILING IMMIGRATION.
Mentally decided to close canada chapter.
THANKS EVERYONE
If I were you, even if I was sick, I would have still fly especially in the circumstances where visa was about to expire. Even if you were sick, you should have extended it to 2-3 days even you could have fly 1 day before expiry date. You already gave spoiled your chances ....

Anyways, whatever happens in life, it is for some reason. Good Luck

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
mabmabs said:
If I were you, even if I was sick, I would have still fly especially in the circumstances where visa was about to expire. Even if you were sick, you should have extended it to 2-3 days even you could have fly 1 day before expiry date. You already gave spoiled your chances ....

Anyways, whatever happens in life, it is for some reason. Good Luck
THANKS.THERE WAS VERY BIG REASON TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS.TAKING CARE OF OLD MOTHER AND SICK BROTHER.
NOW I BECOME SICK..

spk_fswp

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

You have already gone through complete process once.
Which NOC you qualify for FSW 2014?
If your IELTS and WES and other supportings are valid you can still manage to apply within a week based on your NOC situation.

Never give up, you can try to for your dream again.

spk

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
dhaka12 said:
THANKS.THERE WAS VERY BIG REASON TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS.TAKING CARE OF OLD MOTHER AND SICK BROTHER.
NOW I BECOME SICK..
I suggest that your mother's sickness and that of your brother was the trick the enemy used to distract you. I would have travelled anyhow...not after all I went through in the application process. Your mother and your brother would not have died even if you never existed in this world. Most immigrants don't even tell relations until they land in Canada. Sad you didn't make it. as time moves faster in life so also the slimmer your chances of being eligible. age is a factor now. Best of luck.

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
dhaka12 said:
I got immigration visa under skilled class category which was issued on january2014 and expired on 27/10/2014.Visa office is singapore
Mentally decided to close canada chapter.i WILL NOT REAPPLY
THANKS EVERYONE
Brother,

Definitely a sad story.......but have faith on Almighty, everything was from Him....actually you can't do anything unless He wishes.....you never knew what was waiting for you in Canada (might be a unbearable shock for you, who knows!!!).....though sick but you are still with your family......

Regards.....

MARZUK

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
MARZUK said:
Brother,

Definitely a sad story.......but have faith on Almighty, everything was from Him....actually you can't do anything unless He wishes.....you never knew what was waiting for you in Canada (might be a unbearable shock for you, who knows!!!).....though sick but you are still with your family......

Regards.....

MARZUK
Dear Marzuk,
Many thanks for your kind words.Yes I can,t do anything without permission of ALMIGHTY.As you understand being a muslim one must have look after parents.Also taking care of sick brother WHO IS SINGLE.No one ,not a single person left of taking care them.So i HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE.
I am taking treatment.In shaallah I will be ok.
Pl pray for me.

Allah do best for you all.
THANKS ALL WHO REPLIED ME.
BYE

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dhaka12 said:
Dear Marzuk,
Many thanks for your kind words.Yes I can,t do anything without permission of ALMIGHTY.As you understand being a muslim one must have look after parents.Also taking care of sick brother WHO IS SINGLE.No one ,not a single person left of taking care them.So i HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE.
Pl pray for me.

BYE
You can again try for Express Entry 2015..

You sacrificed for parents, Allah will compensate it with best possible way, I am sure.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
mabmabs said:
You can again try for Express Entry 2015..

You sacrificed for parents, Allah will compensate it with best possible way, I am sure.
MANY THANKS DEAR.CAN YOU GIVE ANY LINK FOR for Express Entry 2015?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dhaka12 said:
MANY THANKS DEAR.CAN YOU GIVE ANY LINK FOR for Express Entry 2015?
Yet not announced, probably they will publish details by december as it is schedule to begin on 1st January 2015

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
dhaka12 said:
Dear Marzuk,
Pl pray for me.

BYE
Don't worry brother......you will get everything what you are destined for...............
May Allah give you enough patience......

MARZUK

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Dear Dhaka12,

I'll not say its a sad story. God is always watching and he know better than us about us. We always create walls around us and think this is end of the world. But he, our father, the God, you call him Allah I call him Krishna and many call him Jesus, always have a better plan for us. For the time being we may think that its something bad happened with us. But brother time soon tell us that it was right and the best which could happen. Everything happenns for a reason. I believe that there must be a strong reason that you were forced to stay by the reasons of health of your near and dear ones. I will say just wait and have faith and say thanks to him for all he has given to you. Soon you will see that something beautiful is waiting for you. If he wants you to go to Canada you will not have to put any efforts, he will show you the way. May be he stopped you this time because you will land jobless and he has a better plan in terms of express entry where you will land with a job in hand.

My apology in case I crossed any limit.

Thanks

Amit

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
amit.synergy said:
Dear Dhaka12,

I'll not say its a sad story. God is always watching and he know better than us about us. We always create walls around us and think this is end of the world. But he, our father, the God, you call him Allah I call him Krishna and many call him Jesus, always have a better plan for us. For the time being we may think that its something bad happened with us. But brother time soon tell us that it was right and the best which could happen. Everything happenns for a reason. I believe that there must be a strong reason that you were forced to stay by the reasons of health of your near and dear ones. I will say just wait and have faith and say thanks to him for all he has given to you. Soon you will see that something beautiful is waiting for you. If he wants you to go to Canada you will not have to put any efforts, he will show you the way. May be he stopped you this time because you will land jobless and he has a better plan in terms of express entry where you will land with a job in hand.

My apology in case I crossed any limit.

Thanks

Amit
Dear Amit,
Many thanks for your excellent words. I wish and pray for you a beautiful life in canada.Wish you all the success.I am doing a good and stable job in native land.Position is good.Key reason for migration was my children,s future.They are studying here.I was lucky as I studied from the best institution in my country but my children,s are seem not that much serious.So I am worried enough.But as you said everything is controlled by ALMIGHTY and I am here to take care of mother who become widow since I was five.Brother become mentally sick soon after my father was brutally killed during our liberation war.So my mother suffered a lot.Brother with his sickness luckily done brilliant result and got a good job.But still single and sick.

I don,t know which one is correct.I have been suffering from the feeling of deprived my children.I visited canada several time and seen their life.Though tough but peaceful country.Once you get a good job,then it is really nice.But even then life is stressful.

I become emotional .Sorry for taking much time.Thanks again for your beautiful words.Stay good.Bye.