+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances

Me_chhetri

Jan 14, 2018
i applied for post graduate course on 24 of november 2017. I did medical examination on 12 of jan 2018 as per high commission’s request. On april 12 i was asked to submit deffer letter for next intake which is in sept. I have submitted my acceptance letter. However, its already been five and half month around. Its stressful, sometime i feel hopeful and other time i feel hopeless. Checked my application status it says in process and medical passed. Will i get visa? ☹

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
i applied for post graduate course on 24 of november 2017. I did medical examination on 12 of jan 2018 as per high commission’s request. On april 12 i was asked to submit deffer letter for next intake which is in sept. I have submitted my acceptance letter. However, its already been five and half month around. Its stressful, sometime i feel hopeful and other time i feel hopeless. Checked my application status it says in process and medical passed. Will i get visa? ☹
Where did you apply ?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Canada. Please reply me if you know any information regarding this
Sorry .. I don’t have any idea for the applications applied within Canada .. I have applied in India ..
Why don’t you try calling VFS & enquire about the same . They will surely assist you with this :)

Me_chhetri

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry .. I don’t have any idea for the applications applied within Canada .. I have applied in India ..
Why don’t you try calling VFS & enquire about the same . They will surely assist you with this :)
Oh I got you where did I apply from? Was that your question then, I applied from Nepal for Canadian study visa I hope I clear things now

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Well, I think you will get visa. Don't worry they are processing ur application thats why they told you to submit ur new offr letter. B positive.

Me_chhetri

Jan 14, 2018
Well, I think you will get visa. Don't worry they are processing ur application thats why they told you to submit ur new offr letter. B positive.
Please share your idea if you know about this situation. I was asked to submit my deffered letter which i did. However expiry date of my new loa was 1st may 2018. Today i got mail from college stating that many students visa were rejected coz of expiry date. Then mentioned they will send my new loa few days after. Will my visa be rejected? Its so so so depressing and stressful. Im tried of this high commission things and process.

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Please share your idea if you know about this situation. I was asked to submit my deffered letter which i did. However expiry date of my new loa was 1st may 2018. Today i got mail from college stating that many students visa were rejected coz of expiry date. Then mentioned they will send my new loa few days after. Will my visa be rejected? Its so so so depressing and stressful. Im tried of this high commission things and process.
Hey me chhetri
Do you got visa yet ? i m waiting here more than 6months ☹