+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances after 6 refusal

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
Are you truly wanting to be a student or are you just looking for a way to move to Canada?
I want to be a student and further enhance my knowledge and experience, so that I can use that global experience to boost my career in the future.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I got refused 3 times, now my agents are telling me that they will change my college and course,
My college and course previously was, northern college pures Toronto, pgdm in supply chain management, now they have applied in lambton college Toronto in marketing management - digital media(phdm). I have done MBA FROM India in Marketing and hr with experience in social work and little bit of experience in sales, the reason given to me in all the three times was same , that you will not go back to your country after you complete your studies hr in Canada.
This is why I didn't use a 'visa consultant', they don't give a shit what happens to your application. Besides that, what is your explanation from going from an MBA to PG program.. because it needs to be airtight

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
That's what you say in your SOP. But truly, are you doing this just for the PGWP and possible PR?
It is true, I applied for different job in my country and got selected in few, but the pay scale wasn't that good, So, I consulted few of my seniors who are already working for quite a few time, and they said that , supply chain, digital media and some more of trends are there in the market and we don't have people with knowledge of that, so I researched on my own and found out that these areas are really growing in my country , so I went to a consultant because I didn't have any experience with all this...

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
This is why I didn't use a 'visa consultant', they don't give a shit what happens to your application. Besides that, what is your explanation from going from an MBA to PG program.. because it needs to be airtight
I was going for a double MBA , but my consultant told me to go for pgdm, I have no other experience in the visa case so I went with what my consultant told me

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
, You got your visa??
Yes, I have been here for half a year and I am applying for a second program as well. My visa application was rejected the first time due to me not attaching a Client Information/Letter on Intent document. I made sure that on my 2nd application all the concerns addressed by the officer was explained both in the SOP as well as document evidence.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
At the end of the day, it is a human who will be reading your story. If he/she smells BS then he/she will likely reject your application. If you have nothing to worry about then your story will be accepted by the visa officer. That was how I approached my 2nd attempt.

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
Yes, I have been here for half a year and I am applying for a second program as well. My visa application was rejected the first time due to me not attaching a Client Information/Letter on Intent document. I made sure that on my 2nd application all the concerns addressed by the officer was explained both in the SOP as well as document evidence.
Ok, hopefully This time if I apply, I get my visa

nikhileragon

Jan 30, 2018
At the end of the day, it is a human who will be reading your story. If he/she smells BS then he/she will likely reject your application. If you have nothing to worry about then your story will be accepted by the visa officer. That was how I approached my 2nd attempt.
Any tips for me? SOP, OR ANY POINTER?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Ohk I think lambton College is a public college
When writing SOP, consider explanations for everything.
Why are you going from and MBA to program you chose? Why not applying for a Master's in Marketing instead?
Why Canada? Why that school? Why not other developed countries?
What are your goals after getting this program? Provide examples, evidence even better

This is how you have to think..

Reactions: k.h.p.