+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Awaiting From CHC Pakistan

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@geekees....
yar that to bad happened to you.... you should have a case against the FedEx ...y they didnt contacted u timely..... any how hope for the best..... wish everything get through this painful situation...

@kugaa...
yar i am from isb...but im n the same baot with u ...so dont forget me in your prayers...

All the best..

regards

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

thanks yar... inshallah.....

yar my last day of registration for class is 13 sept .....whereas my classes starts at 7th sep...

m really tensed,,,,

pl pray

AbdulManan

Aug 24, 2010
i'm from lahore

and i have already registered for my classes,classes are starting from 9th sept :( plus have also paid my term tuition fees! booked the ticket of 4th september....don't wanna change anything! hope to get a good news on monday tuesday wednesday thursday !!! aaa gaeh bas :p remember me in your prayers

i'm praying for all of us who still haven't got their visa.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear abdul manan

i have also paid all the fees and am planning to go in the first week of sep ,,,,but dont know wen i willl get my visa...
same is the case

keep on praying....

hope to get some good news soon

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yar my registration deadline is 21st september...
but classes frm 8th..
may ALLAH succeed all of us

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
the international center of college sent me visa followu email''''''''' i sent them the whole story ...

the replied and told me that u will have to come up to 13 to take the class ...as it is the last day to miss a class...... otherwise u will have to defer ur application to jan intake...

really i am quite unhappy with this....... as time is running very fast and CHC is silent....
i forwarded the email of international center to visa section to get the information regrding my visa status and provision of material to college ...but they are silent.....

wat are they doing yar...

May Allah solve all our problems....sooon

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Hopefully they are finalizing our case...but medical also got late ...i did it on 10th august and the doctor told me that he is going to send it to New dehli on 13 august...wat do u think did CHC isb have recieved our medical from new dehli...

plz relpy

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
yaar thats the main problem actually....
mera 11th ko tha aur they said k they will send it on 14th
well dua karo yaar im too worried abt that

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
as the time proceeds the tickets also get expensive....more over i havnt quit my job and i have to dispose so many things ..... i havnt taken i single shirt till date....

wat will happen if they get our visa late....

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
ahhhhh
yaar too didn't but a single underwear even...hahaha
well yaar last year they issued my friend almost 5 to 7 days after his session started...
ab ALLAH karay v get it on time

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
then there is no fun of issuance of visa wen u are late for the classes bcz at the port of enetry the canadian immmgiration will refuse the entry......

this is also a great problem.....

shopping is easy but there are so many things to assemble

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
wat do u think wat are the chances of visa refusal after taken so long time and medical.... some time these dirty thinkings disturb me alot....

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
shahab
hmmmm yaar im so hopeful k monday ya tuesday tak kuch ho jae ga
yaar jab documents atay hain na tou TCS ki website par status update ho jata hai and it shows "RETURN TO ORIGIN"
so check kartay raha karo wahan