+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved But no Approval Letter from embassy

Simran Aulakh

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
i got my visa approved. But no approval letter. I contacted my agency neither they ve received it.Moreover, today 30 student got visas amongst them 20 didn't got approval letter. May i know who is dealing with same situation
hey...i got my visa approved in january still no approval letter...is it compulsory to have that?

Simran Aulakh

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Well it is compulsory.Many haven't got too in my touch. What they have done is mailed to embassy and have copies of it.Asking for immigration letter in it.
dear i hve also sent mail to them regarding this but they haven’t reverted...so we can show that on behalf of that letter and it will not create any problems?

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
dear i hve also sent mail to them regarding this but they haven’t reverted...so we can show that on behalf of that letter and it will not create any problems?
I have too done the same , but i got the revert that we don't require any letter . What i mailed that i need immigration letter so that i can book my air ticket.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Some of my friends got revert some haven't so all u can do is to have a copy of mail along with u. I think there wont be any issue they can verify it by any means.
Which College/uni are u going for?
UG or PG
From which city are u from

Simran Aulakh

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
I have too done the same , but i got the revert that we don't require any letter . What i mailed that i need immigration letter so that i can book my air ticket.
my concern is that the officers at entry port will not stop us from entering canada due to this letter of approval?do they ask for it always?

Simran Aulakh

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Some of my friends got revert some haven't so all u can do is to have a copy of mail along with u. I think there wont be any issue they can verify it by any means.
Which College/uni are u going for?
UG or PG
From which city are u from
i m gng to thompson river university,bc for M.Ed and u?

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
my concern is that the officers at entry port will not stop us from entering canada due to this letter of approval?do they ask for it always?
See I don't know.The agency who had my case told that there is no issue in worrying, as in they received 40 passports with visas and no approval letters. All they told to have a copy of email sent to immigration.