+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved But no Approval Letter from embassy

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
i got my visa approved. But no approval letter. I contacted my agency neither they ve received it.Moreover, today 30 student got visas amongst them 20 didn't got approval letter. May i know who is dealing with same situation

Reactions: Simran Aulakh

a_k98

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
i got my visa approved. But no approval letter. I contacted my agency neither they ve received it.Moreover, today 30 student got visas amongst them 20 didn't got approval letter. May i know who is dealing with same situation
Congrats
For September intake ?

faheemclt1

Feb 3, 2018
How many days taken to get visa aproval for you , when you aplied for visa

bazizy1

Jan 31, 2018
10-12 days
Hi ,
I am from Afghanistan, I applied for student visa on 11th Jan 2018 through VFS New Delhi and got Student acknowledgment on 25th Jan 2018 but onward no updates till now and now it's been 24 days i am here staying doing nothing , anybody can tell me estimated days on how long more it will take to get approval and my passport back.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Usually embassy takes 25-45 days . Since you didn't applied in ur home country so i think it is taking time.
Don't worry
Be Positive
Hope for the best

a_k98

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My university is in Ottawa , but I want to land in Vancouver first because my relatives are in Vancouver so I want to stay there for 10-12 days and after that I'll book my flight for Ottawa.
Is it ok if my port entry is in Vancover rather than Toronto ?because some people are saying that u can not land in Vancouver first because your university is in ontario.
please tell me so that I can book my flight accordingly.
Secondly, I want to know that how early I can enter canada as my classes deferred to September intake.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
My university is in Ottawa , but I want to land in Vancouver first because my relatives are in Vancouver so I want to stay there for 10-12 days and after that I'll book my flight for Ottawa.
Is it ok if my port entry is in Vancover rather than Toronto ?because some people are saying that u can not land in Vancouver first because your university is in ontario.
please tell me so that I can book my flight accordingly.
Secondly, I want to know that how early I can enter canada as my classes deferred to September intake.
Nothing is like that
You should have enough funds to support you but it's adviced to arrive before 45-60 . Else if u go early you may get problem in immigration and yes u can go to Vancouver then after ottawa cos you ll get ur permit in Vancouver