+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa approval or rejection6

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Good day. I applied for a study permit April 2019 and I got a rejection letter today but the reasons they gave are reasons which I don’t understand. I will be glad if I can get an advice on what to do next. I’m thinking about reapplying soon though my admission is still on till January 2020 :

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
1. You should really start your own thread.

2. The visa officer felt you had no clear reason to return to your home country because you have no established family ties at home and your travel history does not demonstrate that you follow visa rules. Additionally, you did not provide proof of sufficient funds available for your studies or assets at home you would have to return to manage or be able to sell.

Bhatthal88

Jun 3, 2019
Hey.... I have a question.. Can you please tell from where did you apply, I mean which country? I am asking because I was just curious to know is this good to apply online or offline in from India? Does this make any difference?
Thanks