+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa approval or rejection6

Reet568

Nov 9, 2018
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements

• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your pAsport
is it mean my application is approved ??

Reactions: Preetdehal

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements

• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your pAsport
is it mean my application is approved ??
It means APPROVED!!!! They require your passport to stamp visa in it...

Congratulations!!!!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
but dont they send email that your visa is approved !!!
Then your visa is rejected and they have asked for your passport to insert in it a stamp that says "never allowed in Canada." o_O

In case my sarcasm wasn't apparent, the "approved" status does not appear until the counterfoil has been inserted into the passport.

Have you checked the status on MyCIC/GCkey? Read the last line under "Final decision" and tell me what it says.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
So many people have told you that this means that your visa is approved because they do not ask your passport if you are refused. But you seem to know more than everyone else and disagree with them.

So make up your own mind :rolleyes:

Go into GCkey and copy and paste the line next to "Final Decision" and I will tell you what it means.

Janumalhotra

May 24, 2019
Yeah it means your application is approved . I also got this kind of email when my application was approved .
Hi Preerdehal, how u doing.
I got a question we had apply TRV online on 2nd May for me, my wife and 6 years old daughter. Everything is arranged well. In the email they mentioned that we have valid fingerprints until 2018. Which is correct. After that two weeks has been passed but no email comes. Thats mean we are on background check period. What is your opinion regarding background check period length. So many people says it take two weeks.

So please i request your expert opinion regarding this matter.

We had very good travel history with valid visas os japan also.

Janumalhotra

May 24, 2019
I got a question we had apply TRV online on 2nd May for me, my wife and 6 years old daughter. Everything is arranged well. In the email they mentioned that we have valid fingerprints until 2018. Which is correct. After that two weeks has been passed but no email comes. Thats mean we are on background check period. What is your opinion regarding background check period length. So many people says it take two weeks.

We received email on 14th may

Janumalhotra

May 24, 2019
Yeah it means your application is approved . I also got this kind of email when my application was approved .
I got a question we had apply TRV online on 2nd May for me, my wife and 6 years old daughter. Everything is arranged well. We received email on 14 may of Biomatric in the email they mentioned that we have valid fingerprints until 2018. Which is correct. After that two weeks has been passed but no email comes. Thats mean we are on background check period. What is your opinion regarding background check period length. So many people says it take two weeks.

Janumalhotra

May 24, 2019
I got a question we had apply TRV online on 2nd May for me, my wife and 6 years old daughter. Everything is arranged well. We received email on 14 may of Biomatric in the email they mentioned that we have valid fingerprints until 2018. Which is correct. After that two weeks has been passed but no email comes. Thats mean we are on background check period. What is your opinion regarding background check period length. So many people says it take two weeks.

Or any body else plz reply my question. We applied feom Pakistan

Scopes

May 27, 2019
Good day. I applied for a study permit April 2019 and I got a rejection letter today but the reasons they gave are reasons which I don’t understand. I will be glad if I can get an advice on what to do next. I’m thinking about reapplying soon though my admission is still on till January 2020 :

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.