Visa approval for non PG Diploma course

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
is there anyone in the forum who got visa approved with one-year non PG Diploma course having Bachelor's degree and work experience in the profile? (Course is one year diploma program).
Thanks in advance.
Amir.

prashant_9401

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
I have applied for 1 year PG diploma course in Practical elements of Mechanical Engineering in Fanshawe college under general category on 1 August, 2014. Still waiting. Yes, I have 2 years of Exp after B.E. Mech. Let's see what happen.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant_9401 said:
I have applied for 1 year PG diploma course in Practical elements of Mechanical Engineering in Fanshawe college under general category on 1 August, 2014. Still waiting. Yes, I have 2 years of Exp after B.E. Mech. Let's see what happen.
Hi Prashant,
thanks for your reply. I'm asking about non-PG Diploma. You applied with PG diploma course. Hope it will be successful. All the best.

prashant_9401

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Oh sorry. But I will tell you there are so many who already getting their visa with NON-PG course after doing B.E. Hope, you will get too. Best luck.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant_9401 said:
Oh sorry. But I will tell you there are so many who already getting their visa with NON-PG course after doing B.E. Hope, you will get too. Best luck.
Thanks for that. I have not applied yet. I have already two refusals. Got my GCMS notes after second refusal. There isn't any mentioning in it that chosen course doesn't suit. So I'm thinking whether changing the college and course for PG without any reason may cause further suspicions. But most of forum member suggest that for such profile the course should be either PG or Master's. That's I have opened this thread to find whether someone got with with non-PG course having Bachelor's degree.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so many have got visa ...after doing B.E for a non pg course like gireesh ....swati chahuhan etc. members of the forum have got visa ...and by following them...i too have applied for a simple diploma program after doing my B.Tech in IT...and i hope tht like others i will get my visa...
God bless us all...!!!

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maxsharma12 said:
so many have got visa ...after doing B.E for a non pg course like gireesh ....swati chahuhan etc. members of the forum have got visa ...and by following them...i too have applied for a simple diploma program after doing my B.Tech in IT...and i hope tht like others i will get my visa...
God bless us all...!!!
Thanks Maxsharma for encouraging.
God bless us all!

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi All,

I have the same worry Amir_Khalilov that means apply non PG course when already bachelor. I have not applied visa but I worry visa rejection due to non PG course and aging gap.

Therefore, I think I will apply PG course, get visa and change college after landing Canada. is it possible?

Thanks,

Thang

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think its possible... As one of my frnd has the same thinking as of yours..!! but it only possible if u have another letter of acceptance from other collge too...!!

Note :-This information is based on my knowledge and cases which i have seen till now...!! So Best Of Luck..!!!
Cheers..!!!

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi Maxsharma12,

Thank you for your reply. I read a lot of post for visa approval and visa rejection and I think this may be best way for person who have bachelor and aging gap to get visa to study in Canada.

I think about 80% person study in Canada, then working and apply PR in Canada but if they choose PG relating to their education and work exp, they may difficult to find a job in Canada and also less chance to apply PR.

Therefore, they should choose the college course what easy find the job in the NOC O, A or B and qualify to apply PR because their end objective apply PR in Canada..

Have a good day!

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir_Khalilov said:
Hello,
is there anyone in the forum who got visa approved with one-year non PG Diploma course having Bachelor's degree and work experience in the profile? (Course is one year diploma program).
Thanks in advance.
Amir.
I would appreciate if someone shares info who had real experience on above.
Thank you.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is really unbelievable that there isn't anyone in the forum who got visa approved for non-PG diploma course while having bachelor's degree and work experience in the profile.
Anyone who has such experience please share and advise.
Thank you.
Amir.