+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application

KarenY

Sep 18, 2021
I was direct hire by my employer, He wanted me to be in Canada ASAP. He contacted an agency to assist my application. They agency from Canada said that my visa applicatioen will be applied in Ukraine but process in Canada because there are few applicants in there. So now my employer is offshore for work. Tjey said the papers are approved so they need to send it to me. But my employer did not pay for the courier fee because they dont have idea how much it would cost. Now I have to send 480 dollars to Ukraine Agency so they can send all the docs like LMIA, contract, application letter and the check on my name for my ticket and medical and some other docs.Now the employer wants me to send 480 dollars and said he will reimburse me the 480 once he arrive in Russia from work. Now is it possible to apply the visa in Ukraine the process will he in Canada? I am a little confuse. Please help me or I will just find another employer because I dont have 480 dollars in my pocket now.

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I was direct hire by my employer, He wanted me to be in Canada ASAP. He contacted an agency to assist my application. They agency from Canada said that my visa applicatioen will be applied in Ukraine but process in Canada because there are few applicants in there. So now my employer is offshore for work. Tjey said the papers are approved so they need to send it to me. But my employer did not pay for the courier fee because they dont have idea how much it would cost. Now I have to send 480 dollars to Ukraine Agency so they can send all the docs like LMIA, contract, application letter and the check on my name for my ticket and medical and some other docs.Now the employer wants me to send 480 dollars and said he will reimburse me the 480 once he arrive in Russia from work. Now is it possible to apply the visa in Ukraine the process will he in Canada? I am a little confuse. Please help me or I will just find another employer because I dont have 480 dollars in my pocket now.
It is clear case of scam. Please do not pay. contact CIC for further details.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
This is HCCP and HSW thread. And LMIAs are not required for these two programs.

If you are applying in a different program, the process mentioned in your post is a little weird.

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
How did you find the employer? What the employers name? Always research about the employer well ..