10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
submitted together with the application package
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who's waiting or wanted to know the status of their visa application / approval (Temporary Work Permit)? Documents sent via drop box in High Commission of Canada in Singapore?

or

Does anyone out there applied thru Mercan but still working in Singapore and on the process of waiting for Visa approval?

Let's share stories please.

Many thanks,

cBlack

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
cirrusBlack said:
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who's waiting or wanted to know the status of their visa application / approval (Temporary Work Permit)? Documents sent via drop box in High Commission of Canada in Singapore?

or

Does anyone out there applied thru Mercan but still working in Singapore and on the process of waiting for Visa approval?

Many thanks,

cBlack

Janiby

Aug 6, 2013
cirrusBlack said:
Hi everyone,

or

Hi you can only email them after the processing time has exceeded..i applied thru courier as i am working here in malaysia..r u applying for temporary workpermit? Is it live in caregiver..if so once you have you visa are you allowed to exit from singapore or you have to go bact to country of origin..unless you are singaporean..thanks..

Many thanks,

cBlack

Quesney

Aug 19, 2013
Hi,

My file was sent to Singapore in early November 2012. I have not heard from Singapore since then. I thought applications were affected by the strike but it seems that Singapore office is not that very affected. My application status reads "Application received" since September 2012. Can you imagine that? I am in too much worry!!! What can we do to get to know what is going on down there?

serendipity17

Oct 2, 2013
Quesney said:
Hi,

My file was sent to Singapore in early November 2012. I have not heard from Singapore since then. I thought applications were affected by the strike but it seems that Singapore office is not that very affected. My application status reads "Application received" since September 2012. Can you imagine that? I am in too much worry!!! What can we do to get to know what is going on down there?
HI Quesney! Have you got any updates with your application?I received my AOR fr Singa visa office last Nov. 2012 too. Since then, I haven't heard from them. I'm under MPNP family stream. Everytime I check online, my status says "applic received". No movement whatsoever and it's almost 1 year now. Its website says 23 months processing..So I think its gonna be a long wait and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to us :)

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
alberta nominee here, applied in Nov 2011 and it's still application received for me =)
no medical done whatsoever, it will be my 2 years of waiting next month

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
Hi Guys,

I'm on my COC processing already. Received a letter from CHC Singapore requesting me to have COC from SPF. Now waiting for the date of collection..

Goodluck to all of us,., :)