+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application is being processed,what does it mean,how much time it takes?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Maximum how many weeks/month it can take?

No one can give an exact answer.
Processing of an application depends on many factors.

Best advice, wait till you hear something about your application.
Check the processing times and if within the timeframe you haven’t received an answer l, raise a Case Specific Enquiry to find out.

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
No one can give an exact answer.
Processing of an application depends on many factors.

Best advice, wait till you hear something about your application.
Check the processing times and if within the timeframe you haven’t received an answer l, raise a Case Specific Enquiry to find out.
Last time when I applied average processing times were 4 weeks and in 6 weeks I’ve heard nothing. I created a case spesific enquiry and the next day they refused my visa and replied on my enquiry that a decision has been made.... that’s very strange.... I wonder if they even looked at my application properly.. and why it took so long and after my enquiry they refused straight away

kuntal.sadhu

Aug 7, 2019
Last time when I applied average processing times were 4 weeks and in 6 weeks I’ve heard nothing. I created a case spesific enquiry and the next day they refused my visa and replied on my enquiry that a decision has been made.... that’s very strange.... I wonder if they even looked at my application properly.. and why it took so long and after my enquiry they refused straight away
What was the reason for rejection

Harman0303

Aug 6, 2019
  1. I have submitted my Canada visa application for work permit on 3rd July 2019 still did not received and status saying "My WP application is being processed at the Canada visa office,New Delhi." What is the meaning of this , how much time it will take?
Same I also applied on 3rd july today will be 44 days under sds but i didn't get any revert . My classes will start on 20th August in Quebec.

Reactions: Vandana Nandola

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Why don’t you get caips notes and see why you were refused ?

They won’t refuse you if you inquire on your app.

Maybe the VO rejected it long ago but forgot to update it in the system.

I suggest you get the CAIPS notes and see everything.

Reactions: Emena

momi nila

May 27, 2019
Anyone here from philippines june applicants who recieved there visa?

Please post your answer here for you to help other to compare there applications.
Thank you

Dec 11, 2019
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Same I also applied on 3rd july today will be 44 days under sds but i didn't get any revert . My classes will start on 20th August in Quebec.
Same my calss will start in january i didn't get any mail I'm tensed bcz Christmas is coming so may be they will go on vacation and I don't have enough time to prepare for anything