+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application is being processed - 18 September - India

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Hello
I recently applied for Canada Study permit for Centennial College, Toronto - January 2018 Intake.
I received acknowledgment letter where embassy mentioned my application number and some other information.

Average processing time on cic website is around 5 weeks. I have not yet received any response from embassy. Is there anything I can do?
I completed my 12th grade in 2017 itself with 84.2% marks in Non medical stream, not less than 80 in any subject and IELTS score - 7 bands (8L,6.5R,6.5W,6.5S).

My friends got their visas in around 20-25days and when I track my application on VFS Website, it says ' Visa file is being processed at Visa Office, New Delhi'.

Please let me know What I can do? and Will I get my visa or not?

Plus, I tried to e-mail them and they never replied to my email. I tried to link my application on cic website and it displays empty tables.

Thanks.
So you cant link your application to cic website?

rohanjuneja09

Nov 5, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
Anyone got their visas?
mine is still processing

I applied for study permis on 18th september, and still it says "Processing" on VFS's website. I tried linking to cic website.
Medical results awaited
checking eligibility
It has been more than 2 months...

Oukha hi sreya pya canadian embassy da..

I visited VFS Delhi's office yesterday and submitted a letter which will be forwarded to canadian embassy to see if my visa file is lost somewhere or not lol.

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got their visas?
mine is still processing

I applied for study permis on 18th september, and still it says "Processing" on VFS's website. I tried linking to cic website.
Medical results awaited
checking eligibility
It has been more than 2 months...

Oukha hi sreya pya canadian embassy da..

I visited VFS Delhi's office yesterday and submitted a letter which will be forwarded to canadian embassy to see if my visa file is lost somewhere or not lol.
Applied on 25 sept still waiting dont known what to do

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Oh Ok
Try to email embassy? or Visit VFS Office to send a letter to followup your application
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Sincerely,