+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application in Nairobi Kenya

Kellyx kelvin

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I submitted my biometrics o 11th Nov 2020 for a visit visa to Canada, I have not received any mail apart from the tracking number mail that I got on the same day.
What could be the matter

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Which conference is this? I doubt they are holding any conferences that you aren't able to attend remotely. You won't be able to travel to Canada right now.

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I submitted my biometrics o 11th Nov 2020 for a visit visa to Canada, I have not received any mail apart from the tracking number mail that I got on the same day.
What could be the matter
Have they started eligibility review and background check for you?

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Which conference is this? I doubt they are holding any conferences that you aren't able to attend remotely. You won't be able to travel to Canada right now.
There's no chance in the world anyone will be granted a visa at this time to attend a conference.
Unless in a rare situation for emergencies...say, you are a foreign government minister and are coming to Canada to help with the COVID vaccine negotiations.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
There's no chance in the world anyone will be granted a visa at this time to attend a conference.
Unless in a rare situation for emergencies...say, you are a foreign government minister and are coming to Canada to help with the COVID vaccine negotiations.
Yeah that's what my point was as well, but thanks.

Edna179452

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone, my fiancé applied for a visitor visa based in COVID 19. The government of Canada did say people in a relationship for more than one year can come visit. And we got married in January 2021. We have also updated them.

Right now he has passed his medical but it’s been 3months. I heard people who applied through this means got theirs in 3weeks .
I am scared I don’t know why ours is taking so long. Please does anyone here knows about someone who has gotten visitors visa through this means and does anyone have any advice. Please

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone, my fiancé applied for a visitor visa based in COVID 19. The government of Canada did say people in a relationship for more than one year can come visit. And we got married in January 2021. We have also updated them.

Right now he has passed his medical but it’s been 3months. I heard people who applied through this means got theirs in 3weeks .
I am scared I don’t know why ours is taking so long. Please does anyone here knows about someone who has gotten visitors visa through this means and does anyone have any advice. Please
Hi Edna.
Please when did your fiance apply and when was the medical request sent?

Whit

Dec 22, 2021

Hello, kindly assist me with the COVID 19 link. I used gckey.

maulik1995

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

Kindly, I need some advice on the following.
I have a valid Visitor Visa that was in issued from Nairobi, Kenya back in 2015.
The problem is, the visa on my passport has a wrong UCI number that is linked to someone else's profile. I have confirmed that with IRCC and they gave me the correct UCI number too. Now I just need to make sure the Visa on my passport reflects the new UCI number before I can travel and I'm not able to get hold of IRCC again to ask how I can resolve this issue so please post any suggestions on how I can quickly fix this issue.

Thank you.
Maulik