+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application in Nairobi Kenya

Faithy222

Jun 21, 2022
I submitted my passport to ircc Nairobi it was received by ircc since 30th of May and has since been under process,.I have send countless mail and no reply.what can I do next

Faithy222

Jun 21, 2022
Then You can email them and request it back if they are done with it
They are not done, still saying under processing with IRCC since 30th May. Pls how can I escalate this issue.sen mail to nrobi consular and nrobi Immigration , no response.

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
They are not done, still saying under processing with IRCC since 30th May. Pls how can I escalate this issue.sen mail to nrobi consular and nrobi Immigration , no response.

I’ve been waiting for my passport stamping since 3 weeks now from WARSAW. I don’t understand and what’s going on there. Please is anyone going through this ? Please how many days does it take Canadian embassy to process passports now ?

Faithy222

Jun 21, 2022
I’ve been waiting for my passport stamping since 3 weeks now from WARSAW. I don’t understand and what’s going on there. Please is anyone going through this ? Please how many days does it take Canadian embassy to process passports now ?
Where WARSAW

Sujosh

Jun 24, 2022
I submitted my passport to ircc Nairobi it was received by ircc since 30th of May and has since been under process,.I have send countless mail and no reply.what can I do next
When did you first submit your application
Would you mind sharing your timeline