+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual landing

tokeyur

Aug 15, 2017
exactly same situation..got the same reply from etobicoke vl team

Finally got a reply by 22nd Nov, saying that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke
Email on 25th Nov mentioning that the office is short staffed because of Covid, so expect significant delay in processing.

I heard that cic pr quota for this yr s met...so they shall consider us for next yr queue
is this virtual landing queue due to quota issues or capacity limitations or both?

Onlinehobby

Mar 12, 2022
is this virtual landing queue due to quota issues or capacity limitations or both?
dont know...since its holiday time..most of the staff would have taken holidays..keep sending them a chaser once a week

i m still waiting for further updates in the process

prat2394

Nov 24, 2022
Is Anybody still waiting for email after PPR about virtual landing ?

I received PPR in September 2022 and I raised webform + i received address has been updated notification as well since my application is outland but after i have received that notification email in november 2022 and i haven't received anything about virtual landing and if i reach out to cic agents. They only have one answer. "WAIT".

Any suggestions what to do in this situation?

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is Anybody still waiting for email after PPR about virtual landing ?

I received PPR in September 2022 and I raised webform + i received address has been updated notification as well since my application is outland but after i have received that notification email in november 2022 and i haven't received anything about virtual landing and if i reach out to cic agents. They only have one answer. "WAIT".

Any suggestions what to do in this situation?
I was in the same situation. Turned back to my original country and sent my passport to the consulate. It was fluent. Keep in mind, this is risky.

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
how is this risky?
Normally I shouldn't leave Canada and wait for my virtual landing. If you leave during this process at customs they may not let you enter back to Canada wo your pr papers. But immigration doesn't send the virtual landing papers and put us in this situation. And they absolutely don't care.