+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual landing

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Just called the IRCC there was a nice agent who informed me that I have passed all and wait for the virtual landing phonecall.
My AOR july 8.
my CIC account nothing is new. The agent was surprised that it was not updated!!

Does anybody know how long does it take to get virtual landing phonecall.
wonder when can I leave and re-enter Canada.
by the way when I got my ITA. I spoke with 5 immigration agents asking for help on how to proceed so all goes smoothly. they requested between 2000-6000 dollars.

Thanks to this forum all went smoothly.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
virtual landing timelines are guesswork, unfortunately.

You can leave Canada once you have your PR card.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
thank you for your reply. Can not I leave immediately after the virtual landing phone call ?
Your COPR is not valid from travel and from what I understand, your other temporary visas will get cancelled once your a “landed PR”. So yeah, you have to wait to get your PR card. If you leave after getting COPR, you need to apply for PRTD to return to Canada.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Your COPR is not valid from travel and from what I understand, your other temporary visas will get cancelled once your a “landed PR”. So yeah, you have to wait to get your PR card. If you leave after getting COPR, you need to apply for PRTD to return to Canada.
thank you for your reply. do you have estinate when will i have it?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
thank you for your reply. do you have estinate when will i have it?
Your COPR? Depends where your file is processed, when it gets transferred to a local VO close to your city of residence, what’s the workload of your local VO. If you’re in a big city like Toronto or Vancouver, be prepared to wait 3-4 months, even longer. If you get it before, you can consider yourself lucky.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Anyone know how much time it take ircc to call for virtual landing. I send my passport but came to know they will send back without anything and call me. For pr card I have to send again my picture for them to send me.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Anyone know how much time it take ircc to call for virtual landing. I send my passport but came to know they will send back without anything and call me. For pr card I have to send again my picture for them to send me.
Which CIC contacted you? Are you already in Canada?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I got an email from IRCC agent and the email said I’ll receive an instruction for virtual landing from my area’s CIC. I understand it takes different depending on how busy CIC is. But I need to extend my visitor visa in 10 days so will it help me to try to call the CIC office and tell them about my situation?

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Your COPR? Depends where your file is processed, when it gets transferred to a local VO close to your city of residence, what’s the workload of your local VO. If you’re in a big city like Toronto or Vancouver, be prepared to wait 3-4 months, even longer. If you get it before, you can consider yourself lucky.
Hi Gaurav

hope you have received the PR Card by now. Can you please let us know how long it took for receiving virtual landing call/instructions after PPR?

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Virtual Landing will send you an email asking you to verify your details, i.e Names as in passport, UCU number, address in Canada, email address,Port of entry in canada and place of last entry in canada. They will not call.
Thanks for the information. How long they took for sending the email after PPR in your case?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Looking at yiur application account, when you see status say your application has been updated but see no visible change(Ghost update) may be a precursor to them sending you this email a few days after. I do not have PPR yet. I have just received an email from virtual.landing last week Monday. I replied immediately. After this they send another email with PR confirmation Portal credentials where you upload your passport photo and confirm that you are still in Canada.(This is where I am) After this, you will get electronic confirmation of permanent residency which you print out from the portal as you wait for your PR card.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you won’t be received PPR because you‘re already in Canada.
I hope you get eCoPR soon!

Reactions: Kevin2020