+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

hsaimbhi

Feb 28, 2022
Hello,

My application's VO is Virtual Landing Unit- Operations Support Center.
I submitted my declaration for living inside Canada with mailing address and photograph on Feb 8th.
Still waiting for eCOPR. Does anyone have the same timeline ?

Aman08

Sep 21, 2021
1st portal, Feb 5,
Submitted address and photos on Feb 8,
Received 1st email again on Feb 15,replied again.

Still waiting.
Same here
Portal 2 replied: January 14
Portal 1 again February 24
Did you get both emails from same visa office ?

Aman08

Sep 21, 2021
Hi everyone.

I got my 1st portal email on Dec 10th and replied the same day. Then I got many reminders the days after and replied to some of them with the requested information. I haven't got my credentials or any kind of response so far.

I also replied from my partner's email multiple times and sent a few follow up emails in January and February. I also sent a webform and got a generic response (you aplication is in progress, you don't need to do anything)

In January I got an update on my CIC account which was basically the same letter asking me to send the information via email in order to get my portal credentials.

Has anybody been in the same situation? I see the most of people get the credentials within the next couple of days.

Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks
Have you got your ecopr?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I sent the email on Friday afternoon with subject "ECOPR Reminder -- xxxxxxx"

I just received the eCOPR today from Calgary IRCC.

To all who are waiting for eCOPR, please follow the method as described in this chain. I may have written almost 3-4 email and finally it arrived.

Thanks so much everyone for invaluable suggestions.

Good luck all.
Thanks for your suggestion. I sent Calgary office one time and received their response:
"Thank you for your email inquiry.
Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Thank you,
Calgary IRCC Landing Office"

I just don't know if I should re-send them another email. I have been waiting for my ECOPR since declared my presence on Feb 8.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion. I sent Calgary office one time and received their response:
"Thank you for your email inquiry.
Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Thank you,
Calgary IRCC Landing Office"

I just don't know if I should re-send them another email. I have been waiting for my ECOPR since declared my presence on Feb 8.
Yes, you should. They cannot refuse your pr because a decision has been made.

Reactions: Tony Nguyen 2020
Nov 25, 2021
Hi all,

Is there any way to expedite getting your PR card? I have received eCOPR on 2nd Feb but no PR card yet. I need to travel to US soon (commercially) and for that I will need PR is my understanding. Can anyone help please??

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Which email IDs do you receive the email from?

How many days to wait till I can send a reminder to ask for log in credentials?