Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Hi All,

I submitted credentials on October 12, 2021. Still waiting for eCOPR? Has anyone ever waited this long? What is the best way to reach them? I was able to find the email for Etobicoke office but nothing for OSC.
Try emailing to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I actually got a response from them saying “ You have been placed in our virtual landing queue.
Your estimated time for confirmation processing is 1 – 3 business days.”

I received the eCOPR in next couple of days.

Reactions: Hammad15

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

Last edited:

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Try emailing to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I actually got a response from them saying “ You have been placed in our virtual landing queue.

Hi,

What's the process? I got PPR on 16th March and raised webform the NDVO that our baby is currently in Canada on a Visitor visa and requested for virtual landing but since a week now and there is no update as of now. In how many days usually file gets transfer from Delhi to Canada VO? and whats the process of getting eCOPR?pls help

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi All,
Please help!! In how many days after PPR usually we get the credentials for COPR for virtual landing? Already raised 2-3 webforms when we got PPR. Visa office NDVO.
Please reply

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.
Hi,
By replying to the email <IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> , I actually got an response.
I have below questions-
1. I provided details asked in the email. When I am going to receive the credentials?
2. How would I come to know that which VO is currently processing my file.
3. Any specific requirement for the photos? If yes can you share

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi All,
Please help!! In how many days after PPR usually we get the credentials for COPR for virtual landing? Already raised 2-3 webforms when we got PPR. Visa office NDVO.
Please reply
I'm pretty sure PPR is different. AS far as I know this is only for INLAND.

PPR is for outlanders

Hammad15

Mar 5, 2021

This worked!! Thank you so much. I didn't get any email regarding estimated time. Just straight up got an email saying "Congratulations, you are now a ...", 2 days after I contacted the praries email.

The email was signed off by Calgary office even though email ID itself was prairies'. Its a bit wierd because the first email I got was from the OSC. I would have never thought of contacting the Calgary office; I tried Etobicoke earlier along with the general Portal and the Ontario Portal emails and about to give up and file for GCMS notes. Finally, the prairies email seems like it worked.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
This worked!! Thank you so much. I didn't get any email regarding estimated time. Just straight up got an email saying "Congratulations, you are now a ...", 2 days after I contacted the praries email.

The email was signed off by Calgary office even though email ID itself was prairies'. Its a bit wierd because the first email I got was from the OSC. I would have never thought of contacting the Calgary office; I tried Etobicoke earlier along with the general Portal and the Ontario Portal emails and about to give up and file for GCMS notes. Finally, the prairies email seems like it worked.
Congratulations!!! Glad this worked out for you.

king-kels

May 4, 2018
Hi everyone.

I got my 1st portal email on Dec 10th and replied the same day. Then I got many reminders the days after and replied to some of them with the requested information. I haven't got my credentials or any kind of response so far.

I also replied from my partner's email multiple times and sent a few follow up emails in January and February. I also sent a webform and got a generic response (you aplication is in progress, you don't need to do anything)

In January I got an update on my CIC account which was basically the same letter asking me to send the information via email in order to get my portal credentials.

Has anybody been in the same situation? I see the most of people get the credentials within the next couple of days.

Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks
Hello this happened to my wife now, what did you do please

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Hi there,

my mother is PA, and she is in Canada, my dad is in India and he is dependant on the application. I have asked for virtual landing for my mother, but not sure what would be the process for my Dad, I have heard, my mother has to land first. but what happens after that, i'm not clear.

I am reading really weird timelines on this forum for virtual landing, I still have time to have my mother go back to India, and submit the passport, but not sure if that is feasible now, because they may have placed the application in virtual landing Queue. I am not sure how to proceed from here.

I received PPR request on April 4, what would be rough timelines, any advise?

thamarai68

May 23, 2021
Hi,

What's the process? I got PPR on 16th March and raised webform the NDVO that our baby is currently in Canada on a Visitor visa and requested for virtual landing but since a week now and there is no update as of now. In how many days usually file gets transfer from Delhi to Canada VO? and whats the process of getting eCOPR?pls help
Hello, Can you help update here? I am on same boat now, received PPR for my wife on May 5th, submitted Webform on May 6th requesting for Virtual landing. Did you receive any response on your webform submission for virtual landing, and if so how long it took? TIA

Reactions: IamChinelo

jn1234

Nov 14, 2018
Guys, can we leave Canada while waiting for eCOPR on the portal? Already confirmed presence in Canada and submitted address and photo. Planning to ask family to ship the PR card to me before I come back to Canada (will be outside for a few months so have time). Need to travel urgently because of my job.