+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

gadawg773

Nov 26, 2021
Is the eCOPR document available in the PR Portal? Or do they send an email with the document? Not sure if should keep an eye on my email or check the portal once or twice a day lol
From what I understand of the process is that it will be in the portal. You will get an email from IRCC with something to the effect of "your account has been updated".
Hope this helps and good luck.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Is the eCOPR document available in the PR Portal? Or do they send an email with the document? Not sure if should keep an eye on my email or check the portal once or twice a day lol
For me, I got an email saying that my eCoPR is available on the portal. But, I would probably check the portal once a day, too!
I'm pretty sure some folks get it as an email attachment as well.

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
Do you need to send them an E-mail after uploading photo? Or they will get update automatically once your photo is uploaded?

gadawg773

Nov 26, 2021
Did you send them an email? I replied to the same email address informing them that I have uploaded the photo and address details and asking when can I expect to receive the eCoPR.
Yes I did. I even let them know that I have a job offer I accepted contingent on getting my SIN. Hopefully they will reply soon. I just started emailing yesterday. I had been calling and talking with reps but they couldn't do anything and told me my file looked good, its just a matter of time.

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
Yes I did. I even let them know that I have a job offer I accepted contingent on getting my SIN. Hopefully they will reply soon. I just started emailing yesterday. I had been calling and talking with reps but they couldn't do anything and told me my file looked good, its just a matter of time.
In my case, the email worked. Maybe, send them another email tomorrow morning (I sent mine between 8:30am-9:00am Eastern time)