+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Virtual Landing Unit: Received email on Nov 1 2021.
Waiting for them to add my file as i already created my account a while go not sure if this will delay my process

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am new to this thread.

I have submitted a webform to IRCC informing my current address in Canada. It has been 3-4 days, but so far I do not have a reply from them. How long does it usually take to get a response and get the credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jimmyM

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
emailing them around 8 Am- 9 Am est or 3 PM -4 PM EST might help to push your msg on the top of their inbox of for faster response. I heard this from other groups. Try that.

I got the portal email on 28th Oct, I replied to them on 29th at 9:30 AM and waited until evening and emailed the details again around 3 PM same day and i got the portal credentials around 6 PM to my mail box.

So no harm of trying one more time on specific times.
Hello,
Do you recieve an automatic reply when you reply for 2nd time on the same email

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hello,
Do you recieve an automatic reply when you reply for 2nd time on the same email
You dont get any reply emails. There is no harm of sending details couple of times until you get portal email.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone, it has been more than a week since I replied to the IRCC email asking for details. I haven't yet got any email from them giving the credentials for PR portal account. How long does it usually take ?

Anyone with a similar experience please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Geroge94Esp

Nov 6, 2021
Good morning all,

This might come across as a silly question, but I am not sure about the photo requirements on the back part. Does it mean we have to scan a picture (front and back) and have the studio putting their information on the back, as well as our names and DOB. Therefore, do we have to submit the from and back part of the photo in one document (merged document)?? the insight might be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, if you could share your time lines. I got my credentials yesterday nov 18 and uploaded the information right away. I am in Toronto.

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
Good morning all,

This might come across as a silly question, but I am not sure about the photo requirements on the back part. Does it mean we have to scan a picture (front and back) and have the studio putting their information on the back, as well as our names and DOB. Therefore, do we have to submit the from and back part of the photo in one document (merged document)?? the insight might be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, if you could share your time lines. I got my credentials yesterday nov 18 and uploaded the information right away. I am in Toronto.
When did you replied to the first IRCC email ?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Good morning all,

You only need to upload the actual picture, not the back of the card with photo studio information. That was a requirement for physical photos being sent to the office. For the portal, just upload the picture itself.