+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Mark210397

Feb 15, 2021
Hi,
I got an email from Virtual Landing Unit Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network.

so how can I know where is my file processing.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Update:
We received second confirmation email on 7th Sept and linked to the account I created. We have uploaded the photos and confirmed the address on the same day. Now waiting for the ecopr!
Hey vijay, need your help into this.

I also got the PR portal mail om Sep 13 and waited 2 days for PR credentials but didn't get it. So, created PR portal account by myself on Oct 15. I haven't got credentials yet. So is this delaying just because i created PR portal account by myself?

Is there anything which i can do to speed up the process of credentials?

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Hi All,

Here is my small experience with portal email. you need to understand couple of things for whom they have not got credentials even after responding

1. Its a common mail box and if your email is down in their inbox, its likely to get missed
2. check from where it came, OSC or any specific office from signature
3. Check your GCMS notes on what is your secondary and 3rd office - basically EAST or west cost

based on their working time , if you are in east cost and the 2/3nd office is in westcost like EDMONTON choose your time to respond

I got the portal request very late at night, around 10 PM and since i was ready with the details, i took hardly 10 min to respond. by luck the next morning around 11:30 AM i got the credentials . my office was OSC and Edmonton.

2 things to try

1. Try to have your email on top , which means respond early in the morning
2. if 1st does not work out , respond to the same original email again after a day or 2 around 3-4 PM based on the office location in EST or PST

i see a lot of unhappy case and people are worried about theirs when we hear happy cases. Its mere Luck guys . dont loose hope. i waited for 15 months from APR to the portal email which was unpleasant. i can understand your pain. ALL THE BEST

Last edited:

babbbuuu

Oct 1, 2021
Hi! Can someone please help me? I received my eCOPR from VLU and linked my PR card application yesterday to the IRCC application portal

What are the next updates in the PR confirmation portal and the IRCC application portal I should expect before my PR card is mailed? My photo amd address in the confirmation portal shows in review status.

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi All,

received my Portal email from Virtual Landing Unit on 21/Oct/21 and remainder email on 23/Oct/2021.

I responded to them on 23/Oct itself. And again today(24/Oct) received remainder email. Does anyone had similar experience. After sending reply also getting remainders from Virtual Landing Unit(IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

debog2506

Jul 4, 2019
Hi All,

received my Portal email from Virtual Landing Unit on 21/Oct/21 and remainder email on 23/Oct/2021.

I responded to them on 23/Oct itself. And again today(24/Oct) received remainder email. Does anyone had similar experience. After sending reply also getting remainders from Virtual Landing Unit(IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)
Hi

Same thing is happening to me. Just got a third mail. Any progress on your case?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Same thing is happening to me. Just got a third mail. Any progress on your case?

emailing them around 8 Am- 9 Am est or 3 PM -4 PM EST might help to push your msg on the top of their inbox of for faster response. I heard this from other groups. Try that.

I got the portal email on 28th Oct, I replied to them on 29th at 9:30 AM and waited until evening and emailed the details again around 3 PM same day and i got the portal credentials around 6 PM to my mail box.

So no harm of trying one more time on specific times.