Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Exactly my thought process as well. Maybe it might trigger them to send me the invite. Please can you confirm you got your portal invite after sending your passport? Can you share your timeline from PPR till you got your invite
No they sent me portal invite same day they sent the passport request but for my case I have a dependent who is outside Canada so after sending my passport I called IRCC after like a week and they said it was a mistake on their end since I'm in Canada I they were not supposed to request for my passport just my dependant's passport.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Can you leave Canada during the ECOPR process
It's tricky to because you will require your PR card to come back and if not when you leave you will have to apply for PRTD while outside Canada to be able to return.

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
It's tricky to because you will require your PR card to come back and if not when you leave you will have to apply for PRTD while outside Canada to be able to return.
I can apply prtd and even the card will arrive by then, question is if we can leave Canada during the ECOPR process after submission of address and photograph

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
individual applicant. so frustrating. Calgary VO
Ironically nothing can be done but to wait, tried all possible ways to email and speaking to an agent, even a genuine reason with proof is not taken as a consideration. Now Dec with holidays don't think it would help.

Sheramunion

Mar 13, 2021
Ironically nothing can be done but to wait, tried all possible ways to email and speaking to an agent, even a genuine reason with proof is not taken as a consideration. Now Dec with holidays don't think it would help.
how long have you been waiting?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Calgary VO is killing us with anxiety and the wait. I don't understand why they have not issued eCOPRs

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
AOR: May 9, 2022
Pre-arrival letter Received: October 14, 2021
Decision Made: August 29, 2022
Virtual Landing Credentials: Sept 1, 2022
Submitted address and photos: Sept 1, 2022
VO for portal mail: Calgary
eCOPR received: Awaiting
PR card emailed: Awaiting
Did u get ECOPR

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
I'm still waiting for Calgary VO to send me the portal details.... did not even receive an acknowledgement email that I am in the virtual queue. I only know this because I managed to call and ask about the status of my application.

Is it going to take almost a year to do the virtual landing? (4-5 months for portal invitation + 4 months for eCOPR)?