+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I received the ready-for-visa e-mail (PPR) on 26 - October
I replied on the same day informing we (Me and wife) are in Canada
Today (13-December) morning I got an e-mail informing me I am in the virtual landing queue. The same day afternoon received another e-mail to create the portal access and submitted the details and pictures today itself.
Now the waiting game again!

Salmaarab

May 26, 2020
I just got it a few minutes ago! I replied to the email with the info they asked (name, UCI, Application #, original entry date, latest entry date, entry place, etc.). Now the wait starts for the actual portal credentials...
Did you receive the credentials?

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
Did you receive the credentials?
Yes, I got them on Dec 12th, so about 2 business days after getting the initial email. I submitted the declaration and photo on that day. Hope it doesn't take too long to get the eCOPR, and then the actual PR card and be done with all of this once and for all.

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on 6th December 2022 and yet hearing nothing on the eCoPR.

I wonder if they are in holidays already. Sigh..

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
FYI, I got eCOPR today, less than a week after submitting the PR portal info. This is a big relief because I thought I was going to have to wait another 3 months or more. Now I just need to get the PR card!

Best of luck to all you still waiting. :)

Salmaarab

May 26, 2020
FYI, I got eCOPR today, less than a week after submitting the PR portal info. This is a big relief because I thought I was going to have to wait another 3 months or more. Now I just need to get the PR card!

Oh wow congrats! I did not know they work today as it’s the weekend. Enjoy.

Sheramunion

Mar 13, 2021

congrats! it means September PPR are moving. mine got approved last week of September and got portal invite in september too. hoping I would get mine too by the end of this year.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022

Congrats, which office process yours and when did you declare and upload address photo ??

prat2394

Nov 24, 2022

Hi congratulations you got ECOPR. Hope I receive something form embassy in december or January.

Yet i haven't received anything after PPR and my webform. I asked MP to do enquiry and this is what i got from them :

The agent I spoke with was able to tell me that the passport request letter was sent in September. If Applicant is in Canada now she will have to do a Virtual Landing, if she has left Canada she will need to follow instructions in readiness for the visa letter.

I hope virtual landing initiation is done by embassy. We are not suppose to do anything after submitting webform. What do you think should I send IRCC webform or email again? Because this reply from embassy is not giving any clarity.

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
Here are is my timeline:

12 Apr 2022 - AOR for sponsor
4 May - Medical Request
4 May - Biometrics Request
9 May - Biometrics Enrolled
11 May - Passed Medical
28 Jun - Pre-arrival Services Email Received
13 Sept - Passport Request Email (was already in Canada so submitted webform)
21 Oct - Webform received and application transferred to Virtual Landing queue (Calgary VO)
8 Dec - Virtual Landing Email asking for basic info
12 Dec - PR Portal Credentials Email
17 Dec - eCOPR
??? - PR card

I think they were trying to process all the backlogged applications, so hopefully they start moving faster now.

Reactions: Kenatlantic

Ginasadig

Oct 21, 2021
07 Dec - Passport Request Email (was already in Canada so submitted webform)
07 Dec - Webform received and application transferred to Virtual Landing queue (Calgary VO)
16 Dec - Virtual Landing Email asking for basic info
? - PR Portal Credentials Email
? - eCOPR
??? - PR card

Do you have any statistics how long takes virtual landing?

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022
Made the declaration and submitted photos and address on 6th December but still waiting for the eCoPR.. sigh

mdsrk

Dec 8, 2022
I received the ready-for-visa e-mail (PPR) on 26 - October
I replied on the same day informing we (Me and wife) are in Canada
Today (13-December) morning I got an e-mail informing me I am in the virtual landing queue. The same day afternoon received another e-mail to create the portal access and submitted the details and pictures today itself.
Now the waiting game again!
any update?