+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I received the ready-for-visa e-mail (PPR) on 26 - October
I replied on the same day informing we (Me and wife) are in Canada
Today (13-December) morning I got an e-mail informing me I am in the virtual landing queue. The same day afternoon received another e-mail to create the portal access and submitted the details and pictures today itself.
Now the waiting game again!
ECoPR today. Above is my time line!

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Hi All,
PR Confirmation e-mail - Sept 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Sept 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Sept 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - VLU OTTAWA

I was hoping if anyone from OTTAWA has received their eCoPR or PR card this year, please share. It has been such a struggle to keep waiting for more than 4 months. Is there something I could do? Appreciate any advice.

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
Hi everyone,

Here is my final timeline update.
This will be my last post until, I guess, I start my application for citizenship in a few years.
Wishing good luck to everyone here and a word of advice: hope for the best, plan for the worst.

12 Apr 2022 - AOR for sponsor
4 May - Medical Request
4 May - Biometrics Request
9 May - Biometrics Enrolled
11 May - Passed Medical
28 Jun - Pre-arrival Services Email Received
13 Sept - Passport Request Email (was already in Canada so submitted webform)
21 Oct - Webform received and application transferred to Virtual Landing queue (Calgary VO)
8 Dec - Virtual Landing Email asking for basic info
12 Dec - PR Portal Credentials Email
17 Dec - eCOPR
16 Jan 2023 - PR card

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Everyone, how many emails did you receive when you got COPR? Some persons saying they got 2. I only got one email and its the one that says eCopr is available for download.

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone, how many emails did you receive when you got COPR? Some persons saying they got 2. I only got one email and its the one that says eCopr is available for download.
I also got 2. But I have seen some people get only 1.
The second one read - ' Congratulations, you are now a permanent resident of Canada <application ID>" with the details on how to download your eCOPR.
In any case, as long as you are able to download your ECOPR, and it is valid, correct and signed, that's all you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chasechs

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Don't worry about it as long as you got eCoPR and PR card.

bilalathar

Jul 23, 2018
Hi All,
PR Confirmation e-mail - Sept 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Sept 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Sept 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - VLU OTTAWA

I was hoping if anyone from OTTAWA has received their eCoPR or PR card this year, please share. It has been such a struggle to keep waiting for more than 4 months. Is there something I could do? Appreciate any advice.
i am waiting from Ottawa as well no response yet.

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
One day my photo (that was in review) disappeared from the virtual landing portal so I wrote to them asking if it meant I had to upload a new one.
They answered saying that the system had a problem and my card was in production. I'd have never known if it wasn't for that. And my photo is still in review

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
One day my photo (that was in review) disappeared from the virtual landing portal so I wrote to them asking if it meant I had to upload a new one.
They answered saying that the system had a problem and my card was in production. I'd have never known if it wasn't for that. And my photo is still in review
what email did you use when you wrote to them?

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
The same they used to send the invitation+credentials to the virtual landing portal