+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
Hello, all.

I am an inland applicant (EE-BCPNP) and on May 17, on my way to the airport, I received the "PR Confirmation Portal" saying that my PR application was approved and requesting some personal information/details for the portal credentials. On May 18, I replied to that email with all requested info and told them I was outside Canada, returning on June 6. However, I have not received anything but the automated message from them.

This morning, May 30, I got a reminder kind of email, requesting the same information, as if they never got my first response :( so again I replied to that with the same info.

Both of emails came from Virtual Landing Unit. I am afraid they are not receiving my emails or missing them somehow.

Any advice or suggestions? Thank you.

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Hi folks,

I need a bit of guidance. I am currently inland in Ontario and trying to do the virtual landing process.

I raised a webform informing them that I am currently inland and also sent a mail to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca informing them that I just received the request for passport mail. it has been 8 days and I have received no response on the two.

What do I do now?

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hey folks,
Got my eCOPR today and it says I will get an email with next steps. Process between my confirmation email and eCOPR was very fast 3-4 days.
On the document the issued at says: OSC - OPERATIO
will my PR card take forever?

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys i am a Outland spousal applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor
I just received the request for visa letter and i did the webform saying i am inside canada.
can anyone tell me what should u expect next and how much time left till pr?

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
Hi guys i am a Outland spousal applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor
I just received the request for visa letter and i did the webform saying i am inside canada.
can anyone tell me what should u expect next and how much time left till pr?
Same thing happened to me, I left Canada in 2019 dec and came back in April this year on a Visitor and last month I got my PPR but I updated my Address to Canadian one couple days after I landed, I sent in my passport to Ottawa and a few days after it was delivered I got my Portal email and a day after that I got the login creds and couple days after that I got my eCOPR from Etobicoke and a few days later my passport got returned as is with a letter stating that it wont be stamped as there are other procedures in place for applicants that are in Canada. My previous addresses were US, India & Canada (in that order i.e. latest to oldest).

Just a note, I got a remedical req a week before PPR and it had my Indian address.

its a bit confusion but in the annex along side the PPR I put in my Canadian address so I am not sure what triggered the Portal email, was it the address change webform or the annex submitted alongside the PRR

Reactions: July2019

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Same thing happened to me, I left Canada in 2019 dec and came back in April this year on a Visitor and last month I got my PPR but I updated my Address to Canadian one couple days after I landed, I sent in my passport to Ottawa and a few days after it was delivered I got my Portal email and a day after that I got the login creds and couple days after that I got my eCOPR from Etobicoke and a few days later my passport got returned as is with a letter stating that it wont be stamped as there are other procedures in place for applicants that are in Canada. My previous addresses were US, India & Canada (in that order i.e. latest to oldest).

Just a note, I got a remedical req a week before PPR and it had my Indian address.

its a bit confusion but in the annex along side the PPR I put in my Canadian address so I am not sure what triggered the Portal email, was it the address change webform or the annex submitted alongside the PRR
Do you think i should try to send my passport to ottawa also or should i wait?

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
Do you think i should try to send my passport to ottawa also or should i wait?
i am not an expert but the only reason I sent my passport was coz my PPR had an Ottawa address, when did u update ur address?

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hello, Can you help update here? I am on same boat now, received PPR for my wife on May 5th, submitted Webform on May 6th requesting for Virtual landing. Did you receive any response on your webform submission for virtual landing, and if so how long it took? TIA
Hi can you tell me how much time it took from sending the webform until they sent you the virtual landing email?

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
Update guys,

eCOPR: 7th July
PR Card delivered: 21st July

Status on GCkey: Submitted
Status on Portal: in Review

thamarai68

May 23, 2021
Hello Members
I received eCOPR for my spouse and daughter through PR card portal yesterday.
On reviewing my daughter's (dependent) eCOPR, I did notice that under "Sponsor Information", it has mentioned my name as sponsor, but the relationship as "Spouse" instead "Father". Is this something copied over from the PA COPR and okay to leave it as it is or should it actually say "Father" here?

Please advise if anyone experienced the same and if I should reach out to IRCC to fix it or it doesn't matter as it may not reflect on the PR card?

Just concerned in going back to IRCC for this change and they take another couple of weeks/months to fix this error on the eCOPR.
Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Members
I received eCOPR for my spouse and daughter through PR card portal yesterday.
On reviewing my daughter's (dependent) eCOPR, I did notice that under "Sponsor Information", it has mentioned my name as sponsor, but the relationship as "Spouse" instead "Father". Is this something copied over from the PA COPR and okay to leave it as it is or should it actually say "Father" here?

Please advise if anyone experienced the same and if I should reach out to IRCC to fix it or it doesn't matter as it may not reflect on the PR card?

Just concerned in going back to IRCC for this change and they take another couple of weeks/months to fix this error on the eCOPR.
Thanks
There should be a link in the eCOPR email under "the instructions for your eCoPR document" in the first points' last line. Click on it which will take you to IRCC website and you can put up a request for amendments.

thamarai68

May 23, 2021
There should be a link in the eCOPR email under "the instructions for your eCoPR document" in the first points' last line. Click on it which will take you to IRCC website and you can put up a request for amendments.
Thanks. However I do not see any such information. The only email I received was that eCOPR is available to download at the portal.
Inside the portal, I only see "Please make sure you review the information in this eCoPR and let IRCC know if there are any corrections needed". Should I let IRCC know through a Webform here? Thanks in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks. However I do not see any such information. The only email I received was that eCOPR is available to download at the portal.
Inside the portal, I only see "Please make sure you review the information in this eCoPR and let IRCC know if there are any corrections needed". Should I let IRCC know through a Webform here? Thanks in advance
Once you download the eCoPR you will get the email I am referring to.