+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Ladybugg

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys, I just received the credentials and logged into to the portal. I'm moving to a new apartment in 10 days. Do you think I should enter my new address in the portal? Also, is it the address I enter that will be stated on my PR card?

bvn07

Jul 15, 2021
AOR : Jan 11 2021

- First Email from VLU OSC on : July 8 (Submitted it on July 10 along with UCI , Name , and all details and mistakenly attached Photo and also mentioned address in same email) , In Location (Port of Entry ) field : i mentioned first entry location and last entry location both as i have both locations are different of port of entry and still have not received second credential email.
- can someone please guide what should i do next and which Location ( port of entry ) need to write in last field ? first entry or last entry in canada ?
- also i have not mentioned about Option A or B , Do i need to mentioned about the Option ? as i am the only applicant in the application .

can someone please guide on above queries ? i really appreciate your help

Thank you

lalalemon

Apr 6, 2021
My portal with photo and address is still under review even after my PR card was mailed.
Thanks @Kevin2020 for sharing

Just want to confirm with you, IRCC will make the card, link the card application to your IRCC account and mail it out to you right, I don't need to do anything other than waiting

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
1st Portal email from Virtual Landing Unit - July 16
2nd Portal email (Credential) - July 17
eCOPR - waiting...

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
I got the first email today from the Virtual Landing Unit. But the status on my online cic account shows still in progress.

Is that normal?

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
I got the first email today from the Virtual Landing Unit. But the status on my online cic account shows still in progress.

Is that normal?
yes this is normal. it will change to approved once you get your copr

Reactions: f37

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
First email: July 20 (replied after 30 mins)
Second email: July 21
Photo uploaded: July 21
eCOPR: July 21
PR Card: waiting

Ladybugg

Jul 13, 2021
First email: July 20 (replied after 30 mins)
Second email: July 21
Photo uploaded: July 21
eCOPR: July 21
PR Card: waiting
Hi, did you receive a downloadable ecopr? If so, was it on your CIC account or PR Confirmation Portal? My PR status has been approved on my CIC acct with my copr document # and expiry date stated under "Document Status" but no actual copr to download.