+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

lalalemon

Apr 6, 2021
I receive the portal confirmation email from VLU this Monday July 12th, and they asked me to provide my name, UCI, email, original entry date, last entry date and port in the attached PDF, I replied immediately.

However, today Wednesday July 14th, I received the very same email from VLU again -- I thought it would be the email with my portal login credentials but no, the very same email from the first I got, asking for my name and UCI etc.

Anybody encountered this situation before? shall I be worried?

questions
* did you reply the to this email or you send a new email to this portal account?
* what information you provided? Is there any formatting requirements? Could anyone provide a template please?

Thanks!

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I receive the portal confirmation email from VLU this Monday July 12th, and they asked me to provide my name, UCI, email, original entry date, last entry date and port in the attached PDF, I replied immediately.

However, today Wednesday July 14th, I received the very same email from VLU again -- I thought it would be the email with my portal login credentials but no, the very same email from the first I got, asking for my name and UCI etc.

Anybody encountered this situation before? shall I be worried?

questions
* did you reply the to this email or you send a new email to this portal account?
* what information you provided? Is there any formatting requirements? Could anyone provide a template please?

Thanks!
Reply to the email again

Reactions: lalalemon

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
First email is from VLU

Hi, I got my COPR today ITA - April 1st AoR - May 29th Medical passed on 23rd June 2 GU after Medical passed First email on 8th July and replied on same day Portal credentials on 10th July and replied on 11th July COPR on 14th July CEC inland with 2 inland dependents Work experience in India, USA and CA. Rcmp for Canada was not submitted.

breezyday

Dec 24, 2020
Well today marks a month.

First email May 18th
Second email and upload May 20th....
Well today marks the day.

After raising a web form highlighting my anxiety, which was politely declined for incorrect information. I was gifted eCoPR 3 hours later.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel; I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

lalalemon

Apr 6, 2021
Hi, I also got the portal confirmation email on Monday, July 12 around 11:20am. I replied around 7pm same day but I haven't received any response yet. Do you think I should reply again?
from my personal experience, yes I would encourage you to try again

lalalemon

Apr 6, 2021
AOR 2021-03-29

1st portal confirmation email from virtual landing unit (VLU) 2021-07-12 ~12:30pm MST, replied within 1 hour
duplicated portal confirmation email from VLU 2021-07-14 ~9:30am MST, replied again within 1 hour

2nd portal login credential email from IRCC 2021-07-14 ~12:30pm MST, submitted address & photo immediately

another update from portal 2021-07-15 ~9:30am MST, eCoPR download

In the portal it is still showing status as in review with IRCC, but I am able to download eCoPR and I am waiting for PR card now.

Reactions: Kevin2020