+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

virtual landing - CoPR - PR card

nubeado

May 21, 2021
Hi, I tried to upload the photo. each time the same File did not upload. I tried multiple formats jpg, jpeg, png, sizes and nothing. Always the same error . Anyideas?

manojkc

Sep 6, 2021
Hi I received the PPR on 16th of nov' 2021, despite of the fact that me and my family are physically present in Canada since one and a half year. That letter was further advising to inform the IRCC if we are present in Canada. I immediately responded back on the very same date but now its been more than a month and am still waiting to receive a virtual landing email. In this regards I have already raised several webforms but till date didn't hear anything from the IRCC. Please if anybody could suggest me on this.

kalcanada

Aug 24, 2021
Hi,

I'm outland PR applicant and received passport request. After receiving passport request travelled to canada on TRV. I'm currently in Canada and updated my current address with IRCC. Current address updated when checked in ECAS. My question is Do I need to submit my passport to Ottawa(My file currently in Ottawa) or Do I need to wait for an email from IRCC?

In email they requested Copy of letter, Passport, 2 photos, RPRF, Height & eye color and they also mentioned no need to submit passport if in canada but Do I need to submit rest of items without passport? Appreciate any help.

madhroy

Aug 29, 2018
Hi All,

can anyone please suggest how long is it taking to get a response from IRCC on virtual landing process?

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I got a request for passport on 26-Aug-2020
Sent it to Ottawa the same day
Got my passport back on 10-Sep-2020 without CoPR or anything else.
When I reached Ottawa by phone, I was told that they had put me in queue for virtual landing.
I was trying to get approximate dates or time of waiting for completing virtual landing - but nothing.
As far as I understand, they will issue CoPR at the moment of virtual landing.
I wonder what the approximate time of waiting is or was for those who have already got at least PR or CoPR recently?
What purpose does a virtual landing serve?

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone have any contact email or phone number for IRCC Etobicoke landing section? I have uploaded the photo two months ago, waiting for the eCOPR and the virtual landing confirmation, but so far i haven't received any response. What's the next step that I can take and how I can contact them? I used the webform but it's a general reply saying they are experiencing high volume of request etc etc..

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Hi all - I’m wondering if anyone can help. I received my PPR in October for my spousal Outland application. I am in fact in Canada with my wife and have been for sometime. According to the PPR letter I submitted my passport copy for virtual landing both via web form and GC key. Since then nothing…I guess my questions are if I may:

Is October til now a long time to wait for virtual landing these days?
Should I just go for the original option as if I was out of Canada and submit my passport copy and pictures to VFS London?
Does the MP option seem viable?

I’ve been waiting just assuming that is where things are currently but at the 5 month mark I feel like something is wrong. Virtual landing can’t be that backed up. I really just want to start working and feeling useful again :(

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Harminder Singh2

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all - I’m wondering if anyone can help. I received my PPR in October for my spousal Outland application. I am in fact in Canada with my wife and have been for sometime. According to the PPR letter I submitted my passport copy for virtual landing both via web form and GC key. Since then nothing…I guess my questions are if I may:

Is October til now a long time to wait for virtual landing these days?
Should I just go for the original option as if I was out of Canada and submit my passport copy and pictures to VFS London?
Does the MP option seem viable?

I’ve been waiting just assuming that is where things are currently but at the 5 month mark I feel like something is wrong. Virtual landing can’t be that backed up. I really just want to start working and feeling useful again :(

Thanks in advance.
Yes, that's too long. Try calling IRCC, another webform, AND your MP.

I would not try to do the submission via LDN thing, that would confuse things more. (Unless you actually happen to be abroad)

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Yes, that's too long. Try calling IRCC, another webform, AND your MP.

I would not try to do the submission via LDN thing, that would confuse things more. (Unless you actually happen to be abroad)
Hi thanks for the reply.

Ive called IRCC twice in that period and have been told to wait. They don’t strike me as knowing a great deal more than me to be honest. Ditto the webform I’ve sent that twice.

So I’m going to deliver a letter to the MP tomorrow and ask for help. Regarding the London thing I was just going to express mail it from here, but as you have said, I was concerned this may confuse matters and they may withdraw me from the virtual landing queue in response.

I appreciate your response, thank you.

Reactions: armoured

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, I applied as an outland applicant and moved to Canada on work permit 2.5 months back. Based on current trend it seems I might get PPR in next 3 weeks or so. I have informed IRCC via webform, ordered GCMS notes but not sure they have taken that notice or not.

I saw some people sending passports to CPC Ottawa. Were you guys instructed to do so in PPR or just send it to one of the CPC? My parents are coming to Canada next month so it is not possible for me to travel out of Canada. So bit stressed. Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys, I applied as an outland applicant and moved to Canada on work permit 2.5 months back. Based on current trend it seems I might get PPR in next 3 weeks or so. I have informed IRCC via webform, ordered GCMS notes but not sure they have taken that notice or not.

I saw some people sending passports to CPC Ottawa. Were you guys instructed to do so in PPR or just send it to one of the CPC? My parents are coming to Canada next month so it is not possible for me to travel out of Canada. So bit stressed. Thanks
Relax. Your passport request letter will have instructions. Most likely it will be to do virtual landing if in Canada. You won't need to leave country.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Relax. Your passport request letter will have instructions. Most likely it will be to do virtual landing if in Canada. You won't need to leave country.
Thanks. Well I talked with IRCC agent today, after lot of effort. They seem to have ignored the webform that I raised 6 weeks back about moving to Canada :(
But I updated it to Canadian address on phone. So agent told I would be considered as an in-Canada applicant.

Reactions: armoured