+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
For last minute cancellations there is a good chance that the member may have gotten sick, had a family emergency, etc.
I hope you're right, I really do but I've heard couple of folks saying their hearing has been postponed last minute.

Sheglam923

Feb 6, 2021
my god, like when you go to the teams link there was no IRB member? and your lawyer didn't know why?
Mine too. Has been postponed since November 2020 due to the lack of judges on that day. They said no board member was available to conduct the hearing and haven’t heard back anything yet

Chimney

Sep 6, 2018
Hello ya'll, I am creating this thread so everyone can share their virtual hearing experience, (SHORT HEARING or NORMAL HEARING)

I personally have my hearing coming up on Monday, and it was not amongst less complex or what so ever cases, I submitted bunch of my supporting documents by the due date, please share your experience so we can help eachother out :)

Thank you.
Hello, I did my hearing last year, it is better than in-person I believe, just be calm, speak loud enough, maintain eye contact, and be prepared for random questions, as they might not follow or ask all the possible questions you may think and please know your situation very well in and out, it is very important to stay on the truth, all the best

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Hello, I did my hearing last year, it is better than in-person I believe, just be calm, speak loud enough, maintain eye contact, and be prepared for random questions, as they might not follow or ask all the possible questions you may think and please know your situation very well in and out, it is very important to stay on the truth, all the best
it went pretty well, when did you receive your NOD?