+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
How was the overall experience? How long was the hearing? Did she say she will let you know of her decision in writing?
if you don't get a decision by the end of the hearing. you will have to wait for the decision by mail/email.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
My claim was accepted today without a hearing :). It was a less complex one. Was postponed a week before the scheduled date, then a week after got the letter in the mail.
Congrats, did they call your lawyer for postponding or sent you a letter? i am also on less complex process and my short hearing is on next week.

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
How was the overall experience? How long was the hearing? Did she say she will let you know of her decision in writing?
Yes she said she'll go ahead and decide after viewing some of my supporting documents, and she say contact your lawyer kind of thing. Overall she asked me about stuff in my BOC, it was sort of discussion.

Reactions: Chimurenga 4

Moe_C

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Congrats, did they call your lawyer for postponding or sent you a letter? i am also on less complex process and my short hearing is on next week.
my lawer told me about the postponing, a few days later I got the letter to confirm as well.