+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Citizenship Ceremony Experience in detail!

Application2019

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes if its all COMPLETE then only thing you have to do is take Oath. Usually oath invites come in 7-10 days after DM and another 2 weeks for Virtual Oath Ceremony, Good Luck!
Hi.
My DM on 18Jan2022 and still waiting for the oath. Have you got your Oath and what is your office?
Thankyou in advance for your reply

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
@rajkamalmohanram Many congrats on your citizenship and thank you for the detailed description. My oath is coming up next week and it's Montreal office (hopefully it will be bilingual). I noticed in your description that there was no mention of the anthem... I heard that we are required to sing the anthem, is that still a thing?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram Many congrats on your citizenship and thank you for the detailed description. My oath is coming up next week and it's Montreal office (hopefully it will be bilingual). I noticed in your description that there was no mention of the anthem... I heard that we are required to sing the anthem, is that still a thing?
I don't recall singing the national anthem at the oath ceremony.

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
You are not required to sing, but they do unmute you because they want you to. It’s a funny sounding thing unsyncronized on zoom. But the oath you are required to do out loud, and they do it both in French and English.

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi,
My DM was 18 Jan 2022 and my application is in Montreal office.
When did you get your DM date and what was your office?
Thankyou in advance for your reply
My DM was on Jan 25th. Oath was updated in progress on Feb 7th to be done on March 4th.
Scarborough office, September 2018 applicant!

Reactions: mpsqra