Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
barse said:
My experience is worst than your's: Police certification in February, medical in March, application received at CPO-M on April 8th, I got ARO on April 30th, SA on May 19. The SA email actually said, "your application is forwarded to Mississauga VO..." at this point I had doubt and wait for mail for a week and nothing, then called on 2nd week, a kind agent confirmed "Mississauga VO in your email is actually typo error, it is forwarded to Vienna and you will receive a mail..." but no mail to either of us. eCAS says application received and on Process on May 23. However, no third line, did not acknowledge of our Medical report. I have requested for GCMS just to know what is going on. I guess for you since "medical received' line is there, they they have your file and started processing. So, I suggest to just wait and see what they are going to ask you.
The "medicals received" line was there even before I was approved as sponsor, pretty much from the very beginning.

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
sask8884 said:
My spouse hasn't received any mail/emails from CIC although it's been 11 days since we received the SA email. When can we expect to hear from Vienna and/or see an update in eCAS?
Vienna won't send you AOR2. The moment they start to process your application ecas will change in process. If they don't need any additional docs they will not contact you at all.
Our medical has been updated the next day after SA, so this is a sign that everything goes smoothly.

kathi2

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
I know from the spreadsheet that Vienna does send out AoR 2s. Ive been waiting for 40 days now and the only thing that happened yet is that eCAS changed to in process on the applicant's side. But nothing about medicals yet. Without AoR2 I don't think I can contact Vienna either because I have no UCI of my own, is that right?

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
kathi2 said:
I know from the spreadsheet that Vienna does send out AoR 2s. Ive been waiting for 40 days now and the only thing that happened yet is that eCAS changed to in process on the applicant's side. But nothing about medicals yet. Without AoR2 I don't think I can contact Vienna either because I have no UCI of my own, is that right?
Same story here regarding lack of communication from Vienna - my SA email said "your application is transferred to CPC M...". I called CPC M and agent said 'CPC M is wrong, it is sent to V" and now V is sooo quite, even ecas hasn't shown medical done, lots of anxiety, I asked for GCMS - hopefully it will tell me where I am on the global VO.

BrettyMac

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 (visa exempt)
barse said:
Same story here regarding lack of communication from Vienna - my SA email said "your application is transferred to CPC M...". I called CPC M and agent said 'CPC M is wrong, it is sent to V" and now V is sooo quite, even ecas hasn't shown medical done, lots of anxiety, I asked for GCMS - hopefully it will tell me where I am on the global VO.
Mine was supposed to go to Vienna.. then went to Ottawa.. then we waited like 3 months after the transfer.. and just got the DM info a couple days ago - from Vienna! ;) I feel like they might be a little all over the place right now with who is dealing with what. So you're not alone. Have a look at my timeline.. I'd say you are still in an OK stage ;) Hopefully the notes will give you more info.. but otherwise just keep thinking positive!

betonjara88

Jan 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 09/03/2016 SA 15/03/2016 AOR2 21/03/2016
File Transfer...
18/03/2016
Med's Done....
23/11/2015 upfront
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/06/2016
Just received passport back from Vienna, finally its done:) This is my ecas progress....

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 5, 2016.
2.We started processing your application on March 21, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.
4.We sent you correspondence on May 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.We sent you correspondence on June 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

One more thing, when you send docs to visa office use (dhl,fedEx) its much faster and safeer ;)

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
Hi guys,

I am sponsoring my husband from Netherlands. This is the update so far:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 7, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on May 12, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I sent them the requested documents on 7th June 2016. I haven't heard anything back from them. My MP contacted Ottawa and they said it's in stage of background check. Do you guys know how long the background check might take?

Appreciate your response

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
betonjara88 said:
Just received passport back from Vienna, finally its done:) This is my ecas progress....

One more thing, when you send docs to visa office use (dhl,fedEx) its much faster and safeer ;)
Great Idea.
One day shall be happy just like that - Thanks for sharing

sask8884

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Yeah. Thanks for sharing, guys. It gives the rest of us some perspective.

sask8884

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
I checked eCAS and saw that PA application is 'In Process', and when I click on it there are 3 lines now:

1. We received [spouse's name]'s application for permanent residence on April 18, 2016.
2. We started processing [spouse's name]'s application on June 28, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
It will be long and quiet summer....

Whoever contacted Vienna after a document request, did someone reply to the inquiry in certain time or at all? ::)

Babika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi

Can you help me?

I live in Hungary. I am deported from Canada 3 years ago because of the refugee claim is rejected. I have an application Permanent Resident in Canada + ARC application. This application Spouse living in outside Canada. The application process started in December 2012. I was checked the CAS, PR application status In Process, that last recording was in September 2015.

e-CAS:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2012.
2.We started processing your application on December 6, 2012.
3.We sent you a letter on November 10, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.We sent you correspondence on February 19, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents,
please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you correspondence on July 9, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6.We sent you correspondence on July 28, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
7.Medical results have been received.
8.We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
8.We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
10.We sent you correspondence on September 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I sent it medical examination, fingerprint, criminal record check, and lot of documents. I mention that I paid the ARC processing fees 400$ in 15 October 2015.
I sent message for Immigration Office Vienna on 03.06.2015 and I asked information for application status. I got this answer:

..........Please be informed that this application as well as your application for Authorization to Return to Canada ARCxxxxxxxxx are still under review. We are currently unable to provide a timeframe as to when the processing is expected to be completed. Please rest assured that you will be contacted as soon as your application has been finalized or if more information is required from you.........

:mad: :eek:

I would like to ask, how long is the processing times for the application of Authorization to Return to Canada? Because I think so, 45 months of PR processing and 9 months of ARC processing times is too long. What Can I do more?

Bunny2021

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/04/2015
Doc's Request.
30/07/2015, PCC 07/01/2016, ARC 05/04/2016
File Transfer...
+SA 09/10/2015
Med's Request
30/07/2015
Med's Done....
09/09/2015 Ecas meds recvd 30/12/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
copr August 24, 2016
LANDED..........
September 3rd 2016
Babika said:
Hi

Can you help me?

I live in Hungary. I am deported from Canada 3 years ago because of the refugee claim is rejected. I have an application Permanent Resident in Canada + ARC application. This application Spouse living in outside Canada. The application process started in December 2012. I was checked the CAS, PR application status In Process, that last recording was in September 2015.

e-CAS:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2012.
2.We started processing your application on December 6, 2012.
3.We sent you a letter on November 10, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.We sent you correspondence on February 19, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents,
please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you correspondence on July 9, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6.We sent you correspondence on July 28, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
7.Medical results have been received.
8.We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
8.We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
10.We sent you correspondence on September 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I sent it medical examination, fingerprint, criminal record check, and lot of documents. I mention that I paid the ARC processing fees 400$ in 15 October 2015.
I sent message for Immigration Office Vienna on 03.06.2015 and I asked information for application status. I got this answer:

..........Please be informed that this application as well as your application for Authorization to Return to Canada ARCxxxxxxxxx are still under review. We are currently unable to provide a timeframe as to when the processing is expected to be completed. Please rest assured that you will be contacted as soon as your application has been finalized or if more information is required from you.........

:mad: :eek:

I would like to ask, how long is the processing times for the application of Authorization to Return to Canada? Because I think so, 45 months of PR processing and 9 months of ARC processing times is too long. What Can I do more?
Hello Babika,

I'm sorry to hear you have been waiting such a long time, did you have an interview or anything else that would delay the application? My husband is from Hungary too with similar circumstances as you. I believe ARC generally takes 1 year through Vienna. My husband was asked for ARC processing fee on 5th April 2016. And we received a letter on 5th July 2016 asking for repayment of removal fees. My husband was a minor when he left Canada so I believe it was fairly easy to make a decision on his ARC application. I think your case is more complex though, that's why they are taking such a long time. It depends on every application there is no processing time for ARC. Since you sent your application for ARC in October 2015 I would suspect you may hear something back around October this year, but this is just a guess. I would try posting in the authorization to return to Canada thread and see if you can get better advice from more experienced members.

Good luck and I hope you won't have to wait much longer !

Babika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi Bunny2021

Thank you for answer. No, there was no interview. Four time was asked Hungary criminal record check, and was a medical examination, but these validity has expired.
A lot of money, because these documents are prepared in Hungarian, these should be translated into English. It is very irritating!
I haven't seen my wife 3 years, only by Skype. My wife is afraid of flying, she not come to Hungary.
This is family reunification process is very slow and destructive!

Bunny2021

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/04/2015
Doc's Request.
30/07/2015, PCC 07/01/2016, ARC 05/04/2016
File Transfer...
+SA 09/10/2015
Med's Request
30/07/2015
Med's Done....
09/09/2015 Ecas meds recvd 30/12/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
copr August 24, 2016
LANDED..........
September 3rd 2016
Babika said:
Hi Bunny2021

Thank you for answer. No, there was no interview. Four time was asked Hungary criminal record check, and was a medical examination, but these validity has expired.
A lot of money, because these documents are prepared in Hungarian, these should be translated into English. It is very irritating!
I haven't seen my wife 3 years, only by Skype. My wife is afraid of flying, she not come to Hungary.
This is family reunification process is very slow and destructive!
Yes I know how you feel. I can only imagine your heartache. At least if you are in ARC processing it is usually one of the last steps. I know a few Hungarians doing sponsorship as well and they all take a very long time. I hope you will hear something soon, stay strong just a little bit more to go :)