+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Hey guys
Out of the curiosity a question for those who received the passport request - did the ecas status change to decision made or get an additional line on the PA side?

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
Shantaveli said:
Hey guys
Out of the curiosity a question for those who received the passport request - did the ecas status change to decision made or get an additional line on the PA side?
No, still in process.

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA:27-05-2016 AOR2:03-06-2016
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
does vienna usually send aor2 in mail/email or just the third line in ecas?

sask8884

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
milac said:
does vienna usually send aor2 in mail/email or just the third line in ecas?
I'm curious about this one too. Anyone?

Maria mora

Jun 18, 2016
I went through the application process in vienna's visa office and i got refused. I have a question i dont know if anyone here can help me.. im syrian but i have a student resident permit in Germany. And my fiance (we've been in relationship for 5 years now including two years of engagement) is living and working in Canada. I applied for . Visitor visa to go see him but i was refused.. the reason was fanily ties in canada and in country of residence. Do any of you know if we can apply for conjugal partners sponsorship? We couldnt love together in one house in syria because the law forbids it and we couldnt marry before he went to canada because of the war.. he had to flee the country and i stayed there (in syria). Is there any possible way for us to be together again? We want to get married but he cannot leave canada now.. not before November. And i dont know what to do!
We could try to be religiously married in Lebabon, but im not sure if canada accept only religious marriage without it veing certified from the country where it happened
Can anyone please help me?

betonjara88

Jan 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 09/03/2016 SA 15/03/2016 AOR2 21/03/2016
File Transfer...
18/03/2016
Med's Done....
23/11/2015 upfront
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/06/2016
Shantaveli said:
Hey guys
I got email and 3 days after they update ecas with
-We sent you correspondence on June 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA:27-05-2016 AOR2:03-06-2016
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
Shantaveli said:
Vienna doesn't send AOR 2. They just send additional doc request if it's needed.
thank you :)

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Maria mora said:
I went through the application process in vienna's visa office and i got refused. I have a question i dont know if anyone here can help me.. im syrian but i have a student resident permit in Germany. And my fiance (we've been in relationship for 5 years now including two years of engagement) is living and working in Canada. I applied for . Visitor visa to go see him but i was refused.. the reason was fanily ties in canada and in country of residence. Do any of you know if we can apply for conjugal partners sponsorship? We couldnt love together in one house in syria because the law forbids it and we couldnt marry before he went to canada because of the war.. he had to flee the country and i stayed there (in syria). Is there any possible way for us to be together again? We want to get married but he cannot leave canada now.. not before November. And i dont know what to do!
We could try to be religiously married in Lebabon, but im not sure if canada accept only religious marriage without it veing certified from the country where it happened
Can anyone please help me?
I am not an expert or senior member her but I just want to share - supporting each other rather :'(
Your current situation in Germany is not good enough for visitors visa since they want to make sure a visitor has strong connection to the country of residence to assure he/she returns at the end of the visit. I don't know why your fiance couldn't leave Canada (even PR can have travelling docs). I don't know why you consider Lebanon for religious marriage - my wife is in Germany and did not want to be on a waiting list for marriage thus we went to Denmark and done with it right-away and now we are processing her PR. So, In your case I assume it is not same sex marriage, even with that Germany is much better off booking for ahead for November (is about 5 months away?) Canada accepts religious marriages as far as you have supporting doc such as pictures and any other supporting documents from that authority. I think your fiance's ability to travel is the key since you could't enter Canada and must be patient for these 5 months with better plan.

Noa-Narcis

Jun 19, 2016
;D

Hello everyone,

This is my situation

1.We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2016. (Missassuaga)
2.We started processing your application on April 7, 2016. ( Vienna)
3.Medical results have been received.

My wife is in Canada,Im in Germany but I have Croatian passport.
All my police record form Croatia and Germany were translated on English.All fees were payed upfront,everything.
We did sent our pictures,our conversation that we made when we were apart.

I did my medical exam in Germany (Hannover) ;sent my 8 passport pictures with all information.
Now my wife is pregnant,i want to be with her as soon is possible.

But my status for PR is still in process.
Its been 4 months,how long i need to wait to get answer ?
I did read here everything,average people wait 5-6 months now,is that correct?

Thank you

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Noa-Narcis said:
;D

Hello everyone,

This is my situation

1.We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2016. (Missassuaga)
2.We started processing your application on April 7, 2016. ( Vienna)
3.Medical results have been received.

My wife is in Canada,Im in Germany but I have Croatian passport.
All my police record form Croatia and Germany were translated on English.All fees were payed upfront,everything.
We did sent our pictures,our conversation that we made when we were apart.

I did my medical exam in Germany (Hannover) ;sent my 8 passport pictures with all information.
Now my wife is pregnant,i want to be with her as soon is possible.

But my status for PR is still in process.
Its been 4 months,how long i need to wait to get answer ?
I did read here everything,average people wait 5-6 months now,is that correct?

Thank you
Again, I am just like you - so, peer-to-peer support:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

Regarding processing time, this link states that for Germany processing time is 12 months while for Austria is 17 months. Yes, I see people landing within shorter period of time and that is dependant on individual case and the Visa Officer involved. I know mine require extensive assessment and interview, thus, we are trying visitors visa.
I don't think Bureaucracy considers such things like your personal needs you mentioned unless you are lucky to land on Visa Officer who might be able to see with 'human eyes' than 'machine eyes' - so, my point here is make sure you have submitted without any thing that may delay your case, follow up eagerly & respond quickly, and finally HAVE PATIENCE! Let her ask for GCMS to know what is going on. Regarding your being in Germany with Croatian PP, I don't know the effect as far as you provide police Certificate from both sides.
At-least you are ahead of me - my wife has done Medical exam and Police Clearance, however, we don't have third line (ARO2) but you do. So, I wish you good luck.

Noa-Narcis

Jun 19, 2016
Thank you,I wish you good luck too.
We are going to ask them for GCMS

And yes,Im in Germany.I m working and living here with Croatian passport,for 2 years.
I can because Croatia is part of Europe Union.

sask8884

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Hi everyone,

I was approved as sponsor on June 13, 2016 and my spouse's PR application had been forwarded to Vienna. However, my spouse's eCAS still says 'Aplication received' and has only two lines:

1. We received [spouse's] application for permanent residence on April 18, 2016.
2. Medical results have been received.

My spouse hasn't received any mail/emails from CIC although it's been 11 days since we received the SA email. When can we expect to hear from Vienna and/or see an update in eCAS?

Thanks

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
sask8884 said:
Hi everyone,

I was approved as sponsor on June 13, 2016 and my spouse's PR application had been forwarded to Vienna. However, my spouse's eCAS still says 'Aplication received' and has only two lines:

1. We received [spouse's] application for permanent residence on April 18, 2016.
2. Medical results have been received.

My spouse hasn't received any mail/emails from CIC although it's been 11 days since we received the SA email. When can we expect to hear from Vienna and/or see an update in eCAS?

Thanks
My experience is worst than your's: Police certification in February, medical in March, application received at CPO-M on April 8th, I got ARO on April 30th, SA on May 19. The SA email actually said, "your application is forwarded to Mississauga VO..." at this point I had doubt and wait for mail for a week and nothing, then called on 2nd week, a kind agent confirmed "Mississauga VO in your email is actually typo error, it is forwarded to Vienna and you will receive a mail..." but no mail to either of us. eCAS says application received and on Process on May 23. However, no third line, did not acknowledge of our Medical report. I have requested for GCMS just to know what is going on. I guess for you since "medical received' line is there, they they have your file and started processing. So, I suggest to just wait and see what they are going to ask you.

barse

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Noa-Narcis said:
Thank you,I wish you good luck too.
We are going to ask them for GCMS

And yes,Im in Germany.I m working and living here with Croatian passport,for 2 years.
I can because Croatia is part of Europe Union.

Yes, I requested for GCMS notes.
Oh - I see. Good for you. Maybe, you may ask for visitors visa. there is no loss and it is just a try. Especially if you are working and could make strong points that you will return willingly at the end of your visit time, then they may let you be at her side for your child's birth. search forums on how to build strong case for visitors visa on other threads.