+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Ilija said:
So does changing the photo specs mean that they will need new photos from everyone who applied before these specs using the old ones ?
It appears that way.
The letter we received said:

B. Two Passport-sized photographs
On January 1st, 2016, the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) has updated its requirements for official photos. If your photos do not match the requirements listed at the following address, you must provide us with new photos matching these specifications for you and any accompanying dependents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf.

We sent the new pics today to Vienna, hoping the arrive on Friday.
They said 7 days after they would release the COPR
Seems to be going well

Kosovo94

May 28, 2015
Twins4life said:
I think we got approved.
We received a letter from Vienna asking for Payment of $490 for the Right of Permanent residency. They also want new pictures with the newer dimensions.
We made the payment online and will courier the pics tomorrow.
We are in denial that is happening after biting our nails all along.
Should the pics be in Colour or B/W? - just checking with those of you that already went through the process.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi they asked me to pay my resident fee as well on dec 9 it's been over a month now. What do you think is the next step.

Zah

Aug 23, 2013
Vienna asked my oarents in germany to send pictures asp and cofirm payment of PR fee. They mailed new pictures and sent and two weeks later they got their confirmation of permanent resistenc!!! After exactly 6 years!!!! They have been only given 4 months to enter Cananda instead of six months.
Good luck to everyone :)

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Kosovo94 said:
Hi they asked me to pay my resident fee as well on dec 9 it's been over a month now. What do you think is the next step.
Did they ask you for additional information besides the fee?
I remember seen other questions in the letter requesting the fee.
- changes in family composition
- if someone in your family had criminally charged, etc
We attached a cover letter addressing each of those questions with no for each.
- they also asked if there had been changes in address/email/etc.

If the fee was the only thing pending in your case, it meant that you were approved.
We have had issues with the mail - some pieces didn't arrive from Vienna.
You should have heard shortly after paying the fee. send them an email. it has taken too long.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Kosovo94 said:
Did you pay online via credit card? or did mail the payment?
Once the receive the payment and provided that there are no other items pending, it should be a 7 day process.

Kosovo94

May 28, 2015
Twins4life said:
Did you pay online via credit card? or did mail the payment?
Once the receive the payment and provided that there are no other items pending, it should be a 7 day process.
At the same time they asked us to redo our medical because it had expired. Medicaid was done on dec 14. And I payed the fee online right away so it been 1 months since everything has been done. Please I need some information I feel like my case is taking a really long time compared to everyone else on here.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Kosovo94 said:
At the same time they asked us to redo our medical because it had expired. Medicaid was done on dec 14. And I payed the fee online right away so it been 1 months since everything has been done. Please I need some information I feel like my case is taking a really long time compared to everyone else on here.
The medical could be your delay because from what I have read the doctor's report goes to Ottawa, and once reviewed/approved in Canada, it will be sent to Vienna to be appended to you file. Maybe others know better this part of the process and can add to it.

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
My husband sent his requested police certification on december 23, 2015 but it still has not arrived :( has this ever happened to anyone? what did they do? Were going to send it again but it just sucks taking it out for a third time :( :/

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Dina324 said:
My husband sent his requested police certification on december 23, 2015 but it still has not arrived :( has this ever happened to anyone? what did they do? Were going to send it again but it just sucks taking it out for a third time :( :/
This is so unfortunate that it didn't arrive. Seems too long. We had one letter from Vienna to us gone missing in the mail recently.
We sent new pics to Vienna last Wednesday and according to the parcel tracking they were delivered today.
I hope your husband medical test is not expiring anytime soon, because the COPR is valid for as long as the medical test is.
We are tight with time but it seems that it might work out.
Good luck to you

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Twins4life said:
This is so unfortunate that it didn't arrive. Seems too long. We had one letter from Vienna to us gone missing in the mail recently.
We sent new pics to Vienna last Wednesday and according to the parcel tracking they were delivered today.
I hope your husband medical test is not expiring anytime soon, because the COPR is valid for as long as the medical test is.

We are tight with time but it seems that it might work out.
Good luck to you
I really hope so were gunna send it again tomorrow, hopefully this time it will get there. It only took 5 days to get to canada it sould not take any longer than that to get to vienna. His medicals were done in june 2015 so i think it should be okay. Did you get registered and express ?

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Dhl is more reliable. We had problems with can post. Totally worth the extra few bucks.

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Cansk said:
Dhl is more reliable. We had problems with can post. Totally worth the extra few bucks.
Were sending it from bosnia not canada

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Dina324 said:
I really hope so were gunna send it again tomorrow, hopefully this time it will get there. It only took 5 days to get to canada it sould not take any longer than that to get to vienna. His medicals were done in june 2015 so i think it should be okay. Did you get registered and express ?
Good luck this time around sending the docs.
We sent the from London, UK through the Local post office using certified mail with tracking. took only 4 business days to make it to Vienna. Not sure how long it takes them to open incoming mail. Best wishes Dina324! Keep us posted.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Cansk said:
With DHL, how long did it take to get there?
When we sent docs to Vienna thru post office/registered/tracking it came close to $60CDN
How much was DLH approx?
- asking just in case we need to ship other docs down the road. Thanks.

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
Does anyone know how long to wait for a response after an ARC authorization to return to canada has been sent.
At the time of my husbands interview the guy said Arc is the last step and after that its done but no timeline or other info was given...has anyone come across other cases or know anything about this?