+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Dina324 said:
This is what i recieved too (via email right away) but ours was about a police court order stamp was missing from our police statement because we were told by the person who translated it that her stamp for translation was also good for that court clearence stamp. So we have sent it again and are awaiting good news soon :)
Best of luck!
I am anxious to know what is it that they will be asking. Hopefully it's something we can easily provide.
In your case, how long did it take you to provide them with the revised info? Did the email you receive specified the length of time you had to send back to them? did you send it via registered mail to Vienna or direct courier?
Thank you!

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Twins4life said:
I am anxious to know what is it that they will be asking. Hopefully it's something we can easily provide.
In your case, how long did it take you to provide them with the revised info? Did the email you receive specified the length of time you had to send back to them? did you send it via registered mail to Vienna or direct courier?
Thank you!
We sent it the next day :) he just took out another police clearence, got it traslated and went to the court for the stamps and sent it haha. The email says u have 60 days to provide them with the documents or they can revoke your application. I believe it was express post with registered but im not 100% sure. But it has taken longer due to weather conditions to get to them. We were nice enough to have the persob who i assume is our case worker answer questions if they have recieved the documents and so on :)

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Dina324 said:
We sent it the next day :) he just took out another police clearence, got it traslated and went to the court for the stamps and sent it haha. The email says u have 60 days to provide them with the documents or they can revoke your application. I believe it was express post with registered but im not 100% sure. But it has taken longer due to weather conditions to get to them. We were nice enough to have the persob who i assume is our case worker answer questions if they have recieved the documents and so on :)
Amazing that you managed to send the information back to them so quickly.
getting reassurance that the docs arrived safely is a big relief!
Best wishes!

BrettyMac

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 (visa exempt)
Cansk said:
VISA exempt apps do not require passport request to issue visa. You just get COPR papers through post. This step for requires a few extra weeks I believe.
Once you have sponsor approval (SA) you will receive file # and ID#
You can log in to ecas on Cic Check my application page.
Best wishes for fast processing
Wonderful.. all makes sense. Thanks akrstic4 for your explanation too! :)

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Twins4life said:
Amazing that you managed to send the information back to them so quickly.
getting reassurance that the docs arrived safely is a big relief!
Best wishes!
Haha thnxx, yeah i myself was surprised that he managed to get everything done within a couple of hours haha.
Hopefully we will hear something soon :)

Kova85

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27.11.2015. AOR2 14.12.2015.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
I need help, I sent my passport to Vienna, but I dont sent a copy of the RPRF, how can it subsequently to send them? Can I via email?Or they'll answer that? Did anyone been in this situation?

thetimewriter

Sep 21, 2014
Kova85 said:
I need help, I sent my passport to Vienna, but I dont sent a copy of the RPRF, how can it subsequently to send them? Can I via email?Or they'll answer that? Did anyone been in this situation?
Hi,
I haven't been in that situation, but I would try to send it to them by fax AND email. If you have received an email from Vienna with the passport request you will see their fax number and email address at the bottom. Here there are, just in case: Email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca; Fax: +43 1 53138-3911. Also, make sure to write down your file number and file category in both the faxed and emailed document (as it appears in the subject line of the email from Vienna with the passport request).
I hope someone that has been in this situation will also help.
Good luck!

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Cansk said:
I'd call lawyer quick. If you specified email communication it should send this way.
The faster you respond the better.
I think we got approved.
We received a letter from Vienna asking for Payment of $490 for the Right of Permanent residency. They also want new pictures with the newer dimensions.
We made the payment online and will courier the pics tomorrow.
We are in denial that is happening after biting our nails all along.
Should the pics be in Colour or B/W? - just checking with those of you that already went through the process.

Good luck to everyone!

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
What was wrong with your pics you already sent?
And when I sent mine they were in colour I don't know if they changed it nowadays

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Twins4life said:
I think we got approved.
We received a letter from Vienna asking for Payment of $490 for the Right of Permanent residency. They also want new pictures with the newer dimensions.
We made the payment online and will courier the pics tomorrow.
We are in denial that is happening after biting our nails all along.
Should the pics be in Colour or B/W? - just checking with those of you that already went through the process.

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats!
New photo specs:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Ilija said:
What was wrong with your pics you already sent?
And when I sent mine they were in colour I don't know if they changed it nowadays
It seems that as of this month they have changed the size requirements. now they must be 50mmx 70mm ( a bit bigger than before).
we'll take care of those tomorrow and send them off to Vienna.

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
So does changing the photo specs mean that they will need new photos from everyone who applied before these specs using the old ones ?