Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Is anyone else unable to log in to check their online status today? Mine has always worked but today i cant open it!! :(

yes i had a hard time as well

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry lalabih,
I couldn't open my too.so my husband called CIC,and they say that many people called them these days for the same reason.they gave him some instructions that he must answer the questions and send them.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
yes i had a hard time as well
Today too? I have tried 5 times it keeps saying it cant display/ its incorrect :S

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalaBiH said:
Today too? I have tried 5 times it keeps saying it cant display/ its incorrect :S
eCAS works fine for me. Give it some time and try again tomorrow. I'm sure it's only a technical issue and you will soon be able to login again.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:
eCAS works fine for me. Give it some time and try again tomorrow. I'm sure it's only a technical issue and you will soon be able to login again.
Ok i am so sorry if im asking too many questions but I AM SO CONFUSED!! does your spouse ( i.e the person being sponsored) hav their own ID number that you are using to view the online status of application? I just called CIC and they said that i cant access it anymore because my portion is complete and now my spouse must use his own "file number" to veiw his status.. the thing is HE NEVER got one .. the only thing i got was a confirmation with a UCI that i used to log in using my own details and it would show that his file is " application received".. What are you guys using?

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Ok i am so sorry if im asking too many questions but I AM SO CONFUSED!! does your spouse ( i.e the person being sponsored) hav their own ID number that you are using to view the online status of application? I just called CIC and they said that i cant access it anymore because my portion is complete and now my spouse must use his own "file number" to veiw his status.. the thing is HE NEVER got one .. the only thing i got was a confirmation with a UCI that i used to log in using my own details and it would show that his file is " application received".. What are you guys using?
For his portion he to enter a file #. I got my file vienna the first time a sent them an email.. but i think it should say your sponsorship approval as well..

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
is that the UCI number you are reffering to? when you go online and you look at it do you enter his name,DOB, ect? I always entered my own but apparently he has a separate one?

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same with me. I can check eCAS with my UCI,but i can not any more with my husband who is the sponsor.
And we always check with his UCI.
And my UCI I got when I called CIC and ask for it,and they gave me.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
madam-m said:
Same with me. I can check eCAS with my UCI,but i can not any more with my husband who is the sponsor.
And we always check with his UCI.
And my UCI I got when I called CIC and ask for it,and they gave me.
so you are the one being sponsored?.. did you have to call vienna for yours? They told me my husband has to call vienna to get his.. i am not sure if its a UIC..is that what you use? so you were also told you husband can no longer access it and you had to call yourself and get your own from vienna?

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, we call here in Canada CIC,and they gave me mine UCI.
Now I am checking through mine,that I see only my informations.

Vienna u can call 100times,they never answer nothing.u can forget about contacting them.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
madam-m said:
No, we call here in Canada CIC,and they gave me mine UCI.
Now I am checking through mine,that I see only my informations.

Vienna u can call 100times,they never answer nothing.u can forget about contacting them.
omg how confusing.. well he just sent an email requesting it. hopefully he will get it..my husband is not in canada so he cannot call and request that here.. they do not have his information.. they told me he must contact vienna as he is being processed there,, not sure how they had your info

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I dont know,
maybe because I am here in Canada ,and i talk personally with CIC officer,requesting for mine UCI,and they gave me. but for any other information they did tell me that I have to contact Vienna.
Ok now,wait and see what will they answer you.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
madam-m said:
Well I dont know,
maybe because I am here in Canada ,and i talk personally with CIC officer,requesting for mine UCI,and they gave me. but for any other information they did tell me that I have to contact Vienna.
Ok now,wait and see what will they answer you.
Thanks for your help:) ill let you know if i hear anything :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalaBiH said:
First of all. There is no such thing "Asking too many questions". That's is why we are all here to answer each other's questions and keep us patient ;)

I'm the applicant and yes I use the file number to login. We received the file number in the email to my wife when she was approved as a sponsor. The title of the email read "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about F#########". The first to lines of the sponsor hi approval email mentions a UCI and an Application No. The Application No is my file number in our case. Give it a try in eCAS. Choose File Number and enter the application no you received in the sponsorship approval email.

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-02-2014 and 04-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-05-2014 finally over :)
lalaBiH said:
Thanks for your help:) ill let you know if i hear anything :)
Hi lalabih
Check all emails letters u got from vienna or cic
It should have ur application number up on top

Once i was approved to be a sponsor i couldnt use my UCI
So from then on we used only my husbands information and our application number and it worked fine
I think most of the app # start with F000
Good luck :)

If u cant find it go to ur mp and ask them to send a letter to vienna to request app number
(If u do go to mo u will need to bring some proof of application and id)