re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:
Sorry to tell you but sponsorship is the wrong category if your interested in notes for the process in Vienna. Under sponsorship you will only get notes regarding your approval as a sponsor (which is processed on Missisauga). When requesting the GCMS notes for your partner regarding the PR process you have to choose "immigration file: permanent resident". I think that's what the category is called. In addition you need a form signed by your partner allowing CIC to release his/her information to you.
Ya i did have consent but i think i chose sponsorship file under one of those drop boxes and i did request informatio on his behalf not my own...We both signed that form and attached it to the file... Anyways i guess ill soon find out. Regardless it looks like its useless as it doesnt say much.. i just dont want it to affect my file in vienna... but you're totally right that is the correct selection..

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
on the notes i think my husband passed everything.. but it doesnt mention anything about our relationship or if thy require a interview. could anyone tell me if they havent got to that point yet or do they not provide that on the notes??? i still have not heard anything yet...

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Ok thanks ya mine was electronic so i literally hot tht email the secons i pressed submit.. Im thinking thats y yours is a bit more specific. I did get the same contact email. Hopefully ita fine but i did leave them a vm an email lol

How does the file look like? Sounds likeits useless? Lol
u should vontact your MP i would def by 13 mo.

i have to wait till the 14 mark to contact MP

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
lalaBiH said:
Ok thanks ya mine was electronic so i literally hot tht email the secons i pressed submit.. Im thinking thats y yours is a bit more specific. I did get the same contact email. Hopefully ita fine but i did leave them a vm an email lol

How does the file look like? Sounds likeits useless? Lol
u should vontact your MP i would def by 13 mo.

i have to wait till the 14 mark to contact MP
Oh well i contacted mine at 8 months.. he looked into it but told me that i still need to wait ( which is not much better than viennas response) .. but that was only at 8 months.. by 13 months you are at the end with no reply.. he told me to contact him again in 3 months if I want to and still have not heard anything.. anyways i guess its up to you I think they have not gotten to it if it does not say anything beause i remember someone who wrote a post about their notes which they ended up getting approved before receiving the notes had details of what the officer noted on their relationship.. i think its NUTS that its been 12 months and no one even opened you file.. does it indicate that it was received by vienna? Inleast then you know its there.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Oh well i contacted mine at 8 months.. he looked into it but told me that i still need to wait ( which is not much better than viennas response) .. but that was only at 8 months.. by 13 months you are at the end with no reply.. he told me to contact him again in 3 months if I want to and still have not heard anything.. anyways i guess its up to you I think they have not gotten to it if it does not say anything beause i remember someone who wrote a post about their notes which they ended up getting approved before receiving the notes had details of what the officer noted on their relationship.. i think its NUTS that its been 12 months and no one even opened you file.. does it indicate that it was received by vienna? Inleast then you know its there.

oh its there its say in process and open.. a par of me thinks its being done on purpose.. which MP did you contact??? i might do that

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
oh its there its say in process and open.. a par of me thinks its being done on purpose.. which MP did you contact??? i might do that
It says in proess?! does it say that on your online file too or is it still " application received".. i know for most ppl when it changed to in process they got their passport request a few days later!!!.. i contacted the local MP that served my area.. so depending on what city you are in and which part of it you can just google who the federal MP is.. i would explan your situation and just give it a shot. He/she might also be useless but you have nothing to loose!

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but I remember last year and 2 years ago that Vienna was really low, cuz most of the Consular offices are in the summer vacations , hope this summer Vienna will work fast,
And whoever is waiting good luck
::)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
It says in proess?! does it say that on your online file too or is it still " application received".. i know for most ppl when it changed to in process they got their passport request a few days later!!!.. i contacted the local MP that served my area.. so depending on what city you are in and which part of it you can just google who the federal MP is.. i would explan your situation and just give it a shot. He/she might also be useless but you have nothing to loose!

In the my notes it says open and in process.. not on ecas. i really hope i hear something next week or i will go see the MP.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
europe said:
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but I remember last year and 2 years ago that Vienna was really low, cuz most of the Consular offices are in the summer vacations , hope this summer Vienna will work fast,
And whoever is waiting good luck
::)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
Ya i heard they are slower in the summer too. :( still as a government employee i know that there are % requirements and coverage has to be there. Its not like the everyone can take vacation at once..It may be a bit slower but it shouldnt slow down that much ( i dont think anyway).

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Ya i heard they are slower in the summer too. :( still as a government employee i know that there are % requirements and coverage has to be there. Its not like the everyone can take vacation at once..It may be a bit slower but it shouldnt slow down that much ( i dont think anyway).

could possibly be the reason i think its been done on purpose.. its just really sucks :(

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Milance said:
This chapter and journey has finally come to a close. Tonight we landed and my wife became a PR :) in frankfurt they upgraded us to business class which was a nice suprise. Its still hasnt sunk in that we are finally together after this long of a wait. At customs we were asked if she had a b4a form if she would be sending anything after the fact and we said no. He was suprised that she fit everything in 2 suitcases hahahaha. Asked if she had any valuables and other then jewlery and if she had any high priced items. At immigration it was quick the officer went over a couple of things and after signing her copr that was it. We waited longer for our luggage then going thru customs and immigration. Its been really hard on my wife since we left but it will take time...
I wish everyone still waiting a quick process...the feeling is amazing!!!
Congrats :D :D :D

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
alekgalorini said:
on the notes i think my husband passed everything.. but it doesnt mention anything about our relationship or if thy require a interview. could anyone tell me if they havent got to that point yet or do they not provide that on the notes??? i still have not heard anything yet...
What does is say under eligibility? Started? Not started? In process? If it is "not started" then you won't find any information about your relationship or an interview.

Comments from the officer concerning my application were at the end of the notes (last 2 pages)

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
HELLO SALAM NAMASTE HOLA HALLO BONJOUR and so on..........

Dear friends, sorry for being out of touch for more than 1.5 months.. well there was a reason behind that... before telling u reason Let me tell you I have reached Toronto 2nd July .. i guess I and Milance were in the Same plane.. but unfortunately none of us know each other... I didnt tell my wife about my VISA.. the email of passport request received on 15th May the same day my wife received CITIZENSHIP OATH CEREMONY request.

Thanks Little apple, Tom , Kopje, Europe, and many others.. sorry i donot remember all.. but their cooperation, help was indeed an exemplary for NON-PATIENCE guys like me :p...

I hope all other will get the visas very soon!! I dont know whether I will be available from here onwards.. but I will try to check the vienna updates often... Lastly, if you need any help or advise you can send me Private message.

Thanks,

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newpal said:
HELLO SALAM NAMASTE HOLA HALLO BONJOUR and so on..........

Dear friends, sorry for being out of touch for more than 1.5 months.. well there was a reason behind that... before telling u reason Let me tell you I have reached Toronto 2nd July .. i guess I and Milance were in the Same plane.. but unfortunately none of us know each other... I didnt tell my wife about my VISA.. the email of passport request received on 15th May the same day my wife received CITIZENSHIP OATH CEREMONY request.

Thanks Little apple, Tom , Kopje, Europe, and many others.. sorry i donot remember all.. but their cooperation, help was indeed an exemplary for NON-PATIENCE guys like me :p...

I hope all other will get the visas very soon!! I dont know whether I will be available from here onwards.. but I will try to check the vienna updates often... Lastly, if you need any help or advise you can send me Private message.

Thanks,
Congratulations! Happy to hear! Enjoy your new life.