+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

d.20

Jun 6, 2014
no , they request for medical exam and i send it to them but now its been 2 months that im waiting and still get nothing

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
d.20 said:
no , they request for medical exam and i send it to them but now its been 2 months that im waiting and still get nothing

oh i see.. when did you apply? maybe you should send them an email..

d.20

Jun 6, 2014
maybe 7 months or something like that when the aplication goes on vienna, but just for meds exam its been 2 months did you have any email where to contact them

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
d.20 said:
maybe 7 months or something like that when the aplication goes on vienna, but just for meds exam its been 2 months did you have any email where to contact them

its only been 7 months. you still have some more waiting to do. but i would ask if they recieved your medical. and following the click below go under enquiries and under case specific..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/vienna.asp

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d.20 said:
yes they do take the meds but how much long can it take at least for request the passport
Anywhere between a few days up until 7-9 months. There is no way to find out. You have to be patient and wait. That's all you can do.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
come on vienna!! Please wake up :)

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
alekgalorini said:
come on vienna!! Please wake up :)
They are still awake ;)
I send them an email to change my address on thursday and I got a reply the next day already that they updated it.

Would be great if they started to process our applications too!
Especially the ones that have been waiting for so long already!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Minicooper said:
They are still awake ;)
I send them an email to change my address on thursday and I got a reply the next day already that they updated it.

Would be great if they started to process our applications too!
Especially the ones that have been waiting for so long already!

they not a wake for me lol... i hope everything is ok

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
has anyone heard anything from vienna? any news?

Balkanation

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 06, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 08, 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 26, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 15, 2013 (passed Jan 22, 2014)
Looking for some advice, "application received" back in Nov 2013.

Since then I have gone back 3 times to visit my wife, we have traveled together to Austria, Italy and Turkey for vacation/honeymoon. I was thinking of sending in updated ticket stubs and pictures, so they have more evidence (just so there are no possibilities of any issues).

Is there a way to do this, without impacting my files or position in queue negatively? Has anyone sent more info without being asked for? Trying to be proactive.

Any help would be appreciated

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Balkanation said:

Since then I have gone back 3 times to visit my wife, we have traveled together to Austria, Italy and Turkey for vacation/honeymoon. I was thinking of sending in updated ticket stubs and pictures, so they have more evidence (just so there are no possibilities of any issues).

Is there a way to do this, without impacting my files or position in queue negatively? Has anyone sent more info without being asked for? Trying to be proactive.

Hello balkan,
You could send in the addition proof but we waited until the asked for any more evidence of visits and/or communication. I visited my wife twice...same thing honeymoon went to turkey etc. i kept all tickets boarding passes in case they ask for an interview but instead they asked for it to be sent to them. I would just hold on to it all until they ask for it.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
has anyone heard anything from vienna? any news?
We received our GCMS notes. Our file has not been touched since it arrived in Vienna back in October 2013 :(

Balkanation said:

I have to agree with Milance. Hold on to every peace of evidence and wait until they request additional documents.

Balkanation

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 06, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 08, 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 26, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 15, 2013 (passed Jan 22, 2014)
Kopje said:
We received our GCMS notes. Our file has not been touched since it arrived in Vienna back in October 2013 :(

I have to agree with Milance. Hold on to every peace of evidence and wait until they request additional documents.
Thanks Milance and Kopje

BTW Kopje our timeline are very similar, always watching your posts to see if you hear any good news :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balkanation said:
Thanks Milance and Kopje

BTW Kopje our timeline are very similar, always watching your posts to see if you hear any good news :)
You're welcome! I still hope for good news soon even though it is not very realistically since our app has only been in Vienna for 8 months. I assume we have to be patient for another few months.