Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Oh Hungary I can only imagine how you felt talking to the glass in front of you :( I didn't know they were that formal at interviews. I mean.. you don't feel comfortable in those conditions even if you have absolutely nothing to hide, talking to strangers about your personal life... and they make it even more difficult.

If you do not decide to appeal can you enter Canada with TD and continue with the sponsorship application anyway? You can search for jobs with that temporary PR card? Good thing it's over anyway.

I wish you good like in making the right decision!

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be granted PR without going through the whole process Hungary.

Starting Monday I will be one of the waiting ones too. My wife and I finished our application today. Everything packed up and ready to send off first thing monday morning once the DHL Express station opens again.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
MrSputnik said:
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be granted PR without going through the whole process Hungary.

Starting Monday I will be one of the waiting ones too. My wife and I finished our application today. Everything packed up and ready to send off first thing monday morning once the DHL Express station opens again.
Thank you for being sorry for me, but actually I am not sad anymore. I can see everything a lot better now,
My husband is willing to move to anywhere to Europe and we as I am part of the EU I can easily go and live with him. So anyways I feel GOOD!!! It would have been complicated anyways as I have kids... And would have to sponsor them etc.
and I just figured out that now they refused to maintain my formal pr status based on for 12 years since I became 18 and was allowed to make my own decisions I did never ever put any effort into going back to Canada. Even I did not know anything about the option to get my status back, I should have just go back for a visit or anything, but I didnt. And the only reason now I did go back was my husband. SO the sponsorship should be fine , because after all how would they refuse my sponsorship saying that its fraud marriage and all I want is to get into Canada, right?! Do you see the point?
And anyways now I wish my Husband would still come and work in Europe and just live happily ;)

Congrats MrSputnik putting the app together!!!! Big job, isn't it? :-X :)

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hungary said:
Congrats MrSputnik putting the app together!!!! Big job, isn't it? :-X :)
I'm happy my wife is living with me since over 2 years in Germany. I can't imagine what some of you must deal with on a daily basis! Stay strong!

That's why my wife and I are not really worried about our application. My wife is living with me since over 2 years and is allowed to stay and work in Germany for as long as she wants. There is just no way anyone might think its fraud and I just want to get into Canada. And even if the application will get denied, since we can stay together in Germany where we both have good jobs, my family and friends that would not be the end of the world. The main reason why we want to move back to Canada is that my wife is so close with her family. And I am not against moving to Canada. I really like BC which is where we are planning on moving to. Our plan was always to stay in Germany for a couple of years for my wife to perfect her German and move back afterwards.

Putting the application together was a big job! But mainly because it feels like I checked everything 100 times to be sure we did not miss anything important. Since my wife is my sponsor and I do not have any children our application is fairly "small". But it took us 1 1/2 month to gather all documents and information needed to fill out all forms. We are glad that all we have to now is wait. And yes we are aware of the fact that in a few months we will be sick of waiting ;). Let's hope the strike is over soon.

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
My heart breaks for everyone who is dealing with leaving their families and facing living in a new country. I've only faced leaving for a few years, and I know it's so different leaving for your life. But I can definitely attest from my experience that having a strong partner by your side helping you adjust and face the new cultural and lifestyle changes makes is so much easier to deal with. My fiancé helped me adjust to living in the Netherlands for a while and it made it so much easier for me. As we're all dealing with spousal sponsorship, I imagine we're all lucky enough to have such partners in our lives.

Also, I can speak for most Canadians when I say that we welcome immigrants with open arms! We're a multicultural country interested in the culture (especially the food!) of immigrants. It's also very easy to find cultural centres in most cities to connect with people from home. Sometimes you need a taste of that, I know my fiancé and I have both sought out the Dutch centres in our home city here in Canada to get a taste of home. They often celebrate festivals/holidays from that country. And as little_apple mentioned, there are so many ethnic stores which carry European food items. When I need borrelnotjes (drink nuts) or dropjes (salted/sweet black licorice) to remind me of Holland, I head to one of the many Dutch stores in Alberta.

Good luck to everyone! I hope the transition to Canadian culture will be a smooth one :).

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Happy Monday to all of you , hope this week will be the best and miracle week, Tom we miss you ,
MrSputnik good luck , hope you are not goign to wait long like us

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
MrSputnik said:
Thanks! I hope so but there is really nothing we can do other than wait ...
MrSputnik you are right, we dont have anything to do just to wait and to be patients, that is the hardest waiting experience i had last year

Sep 14, 2013
Hey,

how are you all doing?

My name is Alex from Germany and I am kinda new to this forum.

I have been living in Canada since August 2012 and my girlfriend (Canadian) and I are going to apply for sponsorship outland through Vienna. I will have to apply for a restoration of my status as a visitor and we will sent our sponsorship package within the next 2 weeks.

How long will we have to wait for an approval of PR if everything will be alright? I know there is a list with processing times but I thought you guys can help me with that and any useful advices are welcome! ;D

Thanks a lot, good luck and the best to all of you!

Alex

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Alex

Processing times according to the website is 1 month for sponsor approval and 12 month for applicant processing. Which adds up to a total of 13 month. But the website does not take the current striking actions into consideration. Therefore I would not count on getting a PR within 13 months.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
it is 1 month until they accepting your ponsorship, and from the date Vienna start yopur file is taking 12 months, if Vienna Request any documets they will put you on Q, and also if the interview is requested after the interview will start the Backround check, good luck help_please and welcome to this lovely forum

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
DutchCanadian said:
My heart breaks for everyone who is dealing with leaving their families and facing living in a new country. I've only faced leaving for a few years, and I know it's so different leaving for your life. But I can definitely attest from my experience that having a strong partner by your side helping you adjust and face the new cultural and lifestyle changes makes is so much easier to deal with. My fiancé helped me adjust to living in the Netherlands for a while and it made it so much easier for me. As we're all dealing with spousal sponsorship, I imagine we're all lucky enough to have such partners in our lives.

Also, I can speak for most Canadians when I say that we welcome immigrants with open arms! We're a multicultural country interested in the culture (especially the food!) of immigrants. It's also very easy to find cultural centres in most cities to connect with people from home. Sometimes you need a taste of that, I know my fiancé and I have both sought out the Dutch centres in our home city here in Canada to get a taste of home. They often celebrate festivals/holidays from that country. And as little_apple mentioned, there are so many ethnic stores which carry European food items. When I need borrelnotjes (drink nuts) or dropjes (salted/sweet black licorice) to remind me of Holland, I head to one of the many Dutch stores in Alberta.

Good luck to everyone! I hope the transition to Canadian culture will be a smooth one :).
I'm working at an European deli in Calgary and we sell a lot of Dutch stuff. You would love it here for sure. I couldn't live without my German sausage and chocolate ;)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hey europe

What do you mean if they ask additional document they will put you on Q? I dont know what that means? Hope we all hear good news soon

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
little_apple said:
I'm working at an European deli in Calgary and we sell a lot of Dutch stuff. You would love it here for sure. I couldn't live without my German sausage and chocolate ;)
Little_apple, thats sooo cool, I want to work in the Hungarian deli once I will be there :D
Unfortunately I love my tummy :( I wish I didn't :)

Alex, welcome to our thread!!!

Oh Gosh, we have a very sad weather here in Hungary today and it will last for the whole week.... It would be excellent to cuddle up all day long with the loved one and watch tv, have some food, and just enjoy each other, but........ It seems to be more than impossible.... :-X

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Muby said:
Hey europe

What do you mean if they ask additional document they will put you on Q? I dont know what that means? Hope we all hear good news soon
Muby what they told me the if the Viena requesting you some documets they will put you in Q, that means they are not going to work in your file until they getting that documents, and even they will wait little bit longer to to work in your file, thats what they told me , and also if they request the interveiw they are not touching your file until the interview is done .

Happy tuesday any news from vienna